[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I force my chubby jap to lose weight? how do I go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1500122691953.png (340KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500122691953.png
340KB, 640x720px
Should I force my chubby jap to lose weight? how do I go about making her lose weight?
>>
>Has a chubby Japanese girl
>Wants to ruin her
The internet is filled with perverts who would pay to watch her eat a whole sheet cake.
>>
1. You should be /fit/ yourself. Nothing shittier than a guy spending all day on the couch yet demanding his gf lose weight.
2. For the same reason you should also be eating healthy. You can cook together with her, insisting on cooking healthy stuff. Leads to her eating well. No sweets, man.
3. Consider finding a kinda casual sports for the two of you to do together. Like table tennis or badminton or frisbee even. Go on bike tours together. 2-3 times a week any of this.
4. The best way to lose weight is probably regular running. Sadly running together with you will probably not comfortable for her unless you're fat. So maybe you run alone, encouraging her to also try it to get fit and all. Maybe she'll do it.

t. sweet chubby gf haver
>>
>>18530403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtn4Ap8kDM
>>18530341
start doing a casual diet (drop the crisps for an apple, eat fast food once a week and no more, eat vegetarian 2/3 meals of the day etc.) and when she takes notice ask her to join
if you're in the state that dieting could kill you bring it up as a health concern (maby take a BMI test if it's bad)
you'll seem like you're doing it for her in both cases
>>
>>18530341
This person >>18530403 is going in the right direction. There are two major ways to make her lose weight
1. Become incredibly attractive yourself, not just physically, but in multiple ways. The more threatened she feels that other women may take you away, the more motivated she will be to keep herself in good shape
2. Be her daddy. Relationship equality is a myth, one person is always a little more dominant, a little more responsible, a little more proactive. Women hate being the mom for insecure, co-dependent manchildren. So take responsibility like you would for an actual daughter, and make her lose weight, for her own good.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.