[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss calls me at 9:47 pm to only tell me I "seemed a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 144050638566.png (457KB, 582x480px) Image search: [Google]
144050638566.png
457KB, 582x480px
>boss calls me at 9:47 pm to only tell me I "seemed a little down today"

literally wtf
this is a painting job btw
>>
>>18529623
he's either saying you've got an extra chromosome or you were horny looking and dtf

weird boss
>>
Given that people hanging around /adv/ are likely suicidal, he probably worries you'll kys
>>
>>18529623
Maybe you're coming off as depressed and he's worried about you?
>>
Be glad your boss wants what's best for you. But he probably want to save his own ass too. You killing yourself would look really bad for him and the business.

If nothing is bothering you, just say you had one of those standard bad days and make sure you smile a bit more.

If something is bothering you, say you are working it out and actually work it out. Spilling your guts to your boss (without it being work-related) can seriously damage your relationship to your boss and your work. If your workmates are bullying you, then talk to your boss about it. Or if something at work is making you down, you can say that as well.
>>
>>18529623

is it your first labor job?, and has the guy been around a long time in the field?
>>
>>18529644
>>18529639
>>18529635
>>18529630

my boss is literally a self proclaimed "sociopath"
>>
>>18529623
You need to practice more OP. All my coworkers know me as a happy carefree person.

Fooled them good I did.
>>
>>18529655
In that case you are his next victim.
Sociopaths act friendly to weak people in order to gain trust.
But if he is self-proclaimed, it's mostly scare-tactics. Sociopaths do not mention they are sociopaths.

I think your boss is a wannabe tough guy but is a softie inside.
>>
>>18529655
then just make him uncomfortable and he'll avoid you
>>
>>18529677
how do you make a sociopath uncomfortable?
>>
>>18529706
Even sociopaths feel uncomfortable if you say "Hey I wish you'd call me more so I could tell you about my day"

Anything awkwardly gay. If he says you're looking kinda down say "Yeah down to fuck you qt pi"

I guess he is your boss tho.
Get a new job after you fuck him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.