[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like some input, fellow /adv/isors. TLDR >in a closed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498332146692.jpg (11KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498332146692.jpg
11KB, 252x221px
I would like some input, fellow /adv/isors.

TLDR
>in a closed relationship for 11 months
>gf said she wasn’t taking the pill for about 2 weeks
>now idk what do

So I’m a 27 years old full time college student, and she’s the second girl I’ve sex with, my gf (she works full time) is 32 years old and before me she was in a closed relationship for 6 years with her ex, after like 2 years she broke up with her ex we met.
On Sunday afternoon, while we were lying down on bed and I asked her if she was taking the pill, she replied “hmm?”, I asked a second time and she said “yes”. Then we fucked, I came inside her and we watched a movie, after the movie ended I asked her again (cause of that “hmm?” of hers before) if she was taking the pill, she said she wasn’t taking it anymore since 2 weeks ago.
Then I got mad at her, like what a fuck is she doing (she is not very smart and has that idea that if she gets pregnant she will leave me and raise our child away from me, not even asking pension). Then I said what I really think about it. I said that the kid has the right to know his father and it’s not an option to raise a child devoid of a father, and other things.
Then I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, and when I came back we talked a bit more and she said she was testing me/joking to see if I trust her...

She knew I was talking seriously and I didn’t like her joking about parenthood (I’m just middle class college student and she has no education and work on 2 jobs). We aren’t “dating”, we are in a closed relationship based on an agreement of fidelity. One of her jobs is working at my neighbor’s house and my mother likes/trusts her, so do I. But I don’t LIKE or love her, I just like staying with her.

Cont
>>
Cont

Due to my inexperience in relationships (second girl I fuck, I lost my virginity last year with another girl), two/three times before I sent a message to her like an ultimatum: or you improve in this or we break up.
The first time was cause of her complaints about me smoking cigarettes and gaming, I endured that for like 3 months, then I sent the message to talk to her, and when we met up and talked she said she would improve, I agreed and stayed together.
The second time was cause my cousin made a joke, while we were climbing a mountain saying I had a facebook profile in front of her (my only facebook profile I’ve is only for playing poker and my cousin and her know that), she got mad at me and for the next 3 hours she was pissed thinking I used this other facebook profile my cousin made up. She was thinking I was cheating/cheated on her (I never cheated on her even when in the first months we were in an open relationship). So, I got really mad at her for not trusting me, and a few days later I sent her a message saying we needed to talk, but she knew I wanted to break up with her and she came to my house and we kept our relationship, she asked for pardon.

I know I was dumb for waiting so long to say something I don’t like that she does. Also, she brings up these talks that she maybe thinks were bluffs.
Today she sent me a message saying she was sorry for the joke yesterday, I said it’s okay. But now I don’t know how to deal with this. How can I trust her again?
Even if she said the truth how can I be sure that in the future she might stop taking the pill without telling me?
>>
>oohh baby I did something terrible and stupid
>just kidding I wanted to see what you would do
Fuck bitches with their shit tests.
>>
>>18529444
She said she said that cause I asked for the third time. Like she didn't even like the first time I asked her. How the fuck can I know if she was taking the pill?
>>
>>18529403
>loosing your virginity at 26
>College student at 27
>Father at 28
>Fucking a way older girl
Man you may as well kill yourself
>>
if you dont like her just leave you stupid cunt
>>
It's your own fault for being in this retarded relationship. I know you are inexperienced but try to reflect on this shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.