[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this all a (18 year old and older) man needs to do to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: C4M37ko.jpg (86KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
C4M37ko.jpg
86KB, 720x720px
Is this all a (18 year old and older) man needs to do to get a girl/gf in this day and age? :

>Be confident (take pride in what you do, how you talk and walk,etc)

>Have a means of transportation (a car or a motorbike even a regular bike)

>Don't be a nice guy.

>Have your own place and money (no need to be rich, but have enough money to pay for your own things, have your own house, apartment or even a dorm room).
>>
How do 18 year olds have their own place and own car?
Either way, a friend of mine scored with a girl that looks a lot like the one in the photo, and he had no job and lived with his parents. He was 23 and she was 20. They met when he was 18 though and she probably fell in love with him back then.
I still think love and attraction is all random.
>>
>>18529378
>>Don't be a nice guy.
stop being a fucking faggot like the beta cucks at /r9k/
You can be a nice guy and still get a girl. The problem you have is that you're not confident at all.
You don't do sexually attractive things, you don't show how useful you could be as a partner or how interesting you are. Why should a girl date a man who is boring as shit?
>>
I bought her a ten dollar dinner and she said it was just a snack

I bought her a brand new house and she it was just a shack

I gave you 5 children, and now you want them back!

How blue can you get baby?
>>
>>18529378

I can't tell if you're just repeating a thread from the other day or not.

Anyways, you can be a nice, friendly, and altruistic person, and get girls. Just don't be a fucking doormat, which is what most guys think "nice" is. You don't need to cater to their every whim, desperate to get your cock in. Act like a real fuckin' man, treat her and everyone around you with genuine respect, and it'll work.

But...

>confidence
>transportation
>living space
>money

...is all shit you should want for yourself, women or not.
>>
>>18529391
>18 and older

>>18529449
>You don't do sexually attractive things, you don't show how useful you could be as a partner

Sexually attractive things like flirt with her ?

Let her know she's beautiful without sounding like a creep ?

Find a way to break the touch "barrier" ?
>>
Hey man.
I'm 26 years old, I make $140k/year and I have my own apartment.

Focus on being good looking and go for the bad boy type of personality, NOT the douchebag, but the "Thug with a heart of gold" whatever the fuck that means, aka be a dick and then play victim/be manipulative.

How to be "confident" ? Have nothing to lose basically. People confuse the idea of being confident with being reckless.
>>
>>18529378
You need to be interesting, too. This usually is done with a combination of charm and humor.
>>
>>18529464
HOLY FUCK ITS BB KING
>>
What you need depends a lot on what you are looking for, a lot of guys here say things that all right and good, but you have to make your own conclusions.

what archetype are you searching?
a mother and provider, so LTR?
a hot sextoy aka fwb/ONS?
a dumb chick to impregnate aka pump and run?
a partner in crime aka bonnie and clyde?
a worthless leech that throws curses in your direction aka single mother of 2 or more?

All of those are a different group of people, that need different tactics and different approaches, and they look for different things in their man.
>>
Looks is 70% for women. You can imagine how high it is for women when it comes to attracting a male.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.