[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My job hasn't been paying me for over a month now. I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1288728387986.jpg (15KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1288728387986.jpg
15KB, 250x245px
My job hasn't been paying me for over a month now.
I used to be an animator, but moved recently and had hard time finding work, and got offered a job at a pretty young company, doing graphics and illustrations. It paid pretty well at first, but slowly my boss seemed to become more and more ... lazy? Like they stopped showing up to meetings and stopped communicating or coming up with plans. I know there has been issues with securing a new studio and investors so I give the benefit of the doubt on that, and I can get by without the money for now. But i dont know what actions to take if they never own up and I havent been able to find any work but this job so far. I think i probably just moved to a shithole place where they dont have jobs in my field and only offer retail and factory work. They have promised to pay everyone back in full in August, but at this point their promises have been pretty full of crap.
>>
>>18529216
Sounds like the company is going nowhere, and if your boss is showing less commitment in the face of adversity it probably means the company will tank soon or have lay offs. This is just what I think from the info you've given but you should demand back payment or threaten lawsuit if they don't budge, then quit immediately and use this period where you can live with no income to find a better job. When companies go under it can take 6-12 months sometimes longer to get money from them because they have to pay the banks and investors first. Which mean little guys get the scraps if there are any. You've gotta hire your own litigation as well to represent you in court which means fees.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.