[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ am I crazy/in the wrong for being kinda ticked off about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1495771348505.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495771348505.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
/adv/ am I crazy/in the wrong for being kinda ticked off about my best friend of 10+ years getting really close to my ex girlfriend who I dated for almost 4 years?

Dating the ex of a best friend isn't something you should do, right?
>>
>>18529210
how long have you guys been broken up?
honestly it isnt a big deal. you two arent together anymore, it really shouldnt matter who she dates.
>>
Money Over Bitches
Bros Before Hos

Dont get upset that the guy is talking to your EX. She is yo EX nigga
>>
Are they dating, or just hanging out? Your first line implies one thing, then your second implies another.
>>
File: 1496537351940.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1496537351940.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>18529214
6 months

really? you don't think that's kind of a violation of friendship on my best friends part? I don't care what she does but I'm honestly kinda hurt that he'd pull something like that.

Does it change if I've still been talking to my ex and he knows I still have feelings for her?

if it was some girl from highschool I dated, or some chick I dated for a few months or whatever I wouldn't give a shit, but she's sort of "the one that got away" at this point

>>18529219
I think my reply to >>18529214 is relevant to you as well

>>18529222
not "dating" in the strictest sense of the word yet, but it definitely seems as if somethings going on
>>
Well, I don't give a fuck it's wrong, i'd be angry as hell. I would never bang the ex of a friend, much less best friend, in fact I rejected a pretty hot girl just for that reason, my friend told me to go for it but I know he loved her at some point, and that shit you don't do, I expect my friends to do the same, so yes op, you're not alone
>>
>>18529227
>not "dating" in the strictest sense of the word yet, but it definitely seems as if somethings going on
Well unless they're dating or FWB, I don't think it'd be right of you to be pissed. You dated for four years, he was bound to form some form of friendship with her in that time too, and you can't expect him to take sides just because you've broken up.
>>
File: 1392853723_frank_ocean_86.jpg (324KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1392853723_frank_ocean_86.jpg
324KB, 1022x1022px
>>18529228
yeah that's kinda what I feel, it's like...I let you into my life, trust you around my girlfriend, someone that I had a long, serious relationship with and love and you decide it's more important for you to fuck with HER instead of the other 8 million girls in our country than our friendship

>>18529232
well to be honest I've seen texts & shit that was kinda sus, and I know how this dude works, he's kinda shit at getting girls so I know it's easier for him to cling onto relationships that are already formed than meet his own girls, you know? almost like it was premeditated
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.