[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women really as much out for sex as the people here try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: prepare ur boipussi.jpg (293KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
prepare ur boipussi.jpg
293KB, 1280x692px
Are women really as much out for sex as the people here try to make it seem? I'm looking for a relationship that would ideally put off sex until marriage but if I'm literally going to need to find a Christian nun to achieve that then I guess I should know.
>>
There was a girl here yesterday who wanted to wait until marriage.
>>
>>18529111
>I'm looking for a relationship that would ideally put off sex until marriage
I'll ask you the very first question they'll ask: why?
>>
>>18529115
yup,
>>>18524625
>>
>>18529119
because:
1. I think sex is something very special and should only be done with someone you will stay with for the rest of your life.
2. I'm more or less Christian so there is a bit of a God bias.

I mean obvsly like i said, if they want it they want it...
>>
>>18529111
Idk, my sister is an atheist and still is abstinent until marriage. She's 26 now and just got with her first bf. I have no idea what her reasoning behind it is and she is really the only person I know like this, but I doubt she's the only one.

To be honest, she was quite hermited, showed no interest in dating for a really long period of time (after a series of crappy dating experiences in high school), and mostly just hung out with her female friends. My family and I thought she was lesbian for a really long time. She's kinda nerdy, a graphic designer, into anime and general japanese pop culture.

My sister also is not ugly, she is a bigger girl but has a pretty face. She kinda reminds me of pear-chan, but not as big as pear-chan
>>
>>18529125
>I think sex is something very special and should only be done with someone you will stay with for the rest of your life.
What's so special about sex?
>>
>>18529160

fuck off satan
>>
>>18529111
Depends on the individual. I'd prefer to wait until marriage, but some girls don't really put that much weight on sex.

Posting worst boy won't win you points with any girls, though. Just saying.
>>
>>18529160
because you can make children
>>
>>18529125
You are probably very young. People's attitudes about sex become much less uptight with age.
>>
File: ThatGuy.jpg (102KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ThatGuy.jpg
102KB, 1600x1600px
>>18529111
Nope you don't. If you have this belief, hopefully you belong to a church. If you don't join one and you will find a lot of like minded people. While there you will be invited to do activities such as go to religious events and will develop a social network. Best of luck.

If you aren't religious, why are you waiting?
>>
>>18529111
It is extremely rare to find someone who is willing to wait till marriage and isn't extremely religious, both for males and females.
Most people want to have sexual relationships.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.