[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only friend has to pretend he doesn't talk to me cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

My only friend has to pretend he doesn't talk to me cause his gf doesn't like us hanging out. He's told me he had feelings for me but I know its no where near hed ever want to be with me. He's been a good friend but he's led me on to think I'd have a chance and now I'm lost.hes apologized so many times and he feels guilty for what he did to me. I have no one to go to now. He loves his gf and all I want is to not love him anymore. What can I do? How do you get over someone? This guy has made me so depressed
>>
>>18529001
He is probably just another standard guy, and the only you've love is because he's just there.
I can bet - without a doubt - that if you had prolonged conversation with a tolerable anyone you will love them.
>>
I never fall for guys so easily. Him and grew close and I've never had that connection with anyone in the past.
>>
>>18529026
How old are you now?
What does it mean to have a special connection with someone?
>>
In my mid 20s. Him and I have been close friends for years since high school. We shared many similar things and personal shit to each other. We can both be ourselves around each other
>>
>>18529054
your relationship can easily outlive this gf
>>
Do you think it's possible to find someone that'll be more influential than him?
Will his spectre always haunt you?
Things to consider.
Drop a discord if you want more conversation. Watching a movie.
>>
>>18529074
this
>>
He doesn't want to admit he would never want to be with me. Despite how much he's told me I mean a lot to him and that he's had strong feelings for before. But he's made his decision to stick with his girl. And I'm left heartbroken cause I feel my emotions toyed with. I wish I never fell for him. He was the only friend I really had and he says he felt like he lost the closest person in his life. That being me. What's up with him? Does he love me or not
>>
I don't know anon. I've met a lot of people and no one ever clicked to me like he has. He tells me the same thing
>>
I went through a very similar situation a few months ago. We've been friends for 5 years and have never talked about having a romantic interest for eachother. I always liked him though but pushed the feelings away because I cared more about our friendship than that. He has a girlfriend that he's been dating for over a year and I'd been going down to visit him and some shit went down and we ended up finding out that we both have liked eachother since the beginning of the friendship. He loves his girlfriend very much though and I know we would never be together either. Honestly it hurts like hell but you have to distance yourself from them for a little bit. It's really hard but that's what I had to do and now we're back to how things were before without any awkwardness. If you have strong romantic feelings for this guy, but want to keep him as a friend, just try to back away if you can until you're back in the mindset of not being together. And then if they ever break up you can start to toy with the idea of it again. Hope this helps!
>>
Wow. Thank you anon. It's hard to come across someone going through or that went through something similar. To be honest, this guy has kissed me and grabbed me like I had belonged to him. He's had double with his girl for so long even when it had nothing to do with me. I hate how I still get hope that hed go to me. But again, thank you for the advice
>>
>>18529217
Yeah it's such a confusing and hurtful feeling. The first time I went down to hang out with him for the first time in a while then everything was fine and normal. He asked me to come down again the next weekend and I did, and we went out to the bar and we're having a great time and then went back home to watch a movie and he started kissing me with an intensity that I didn't even get from my recent ex that I dated for almost two years. But eventually we realized what was happening so we stopped and then a week later was when we opened up about everything. I tried to distance myself but then told myself it didn't matter and when he asked me to come down again a few weeks later I did and same thing basically except we ended up sleeping together. That time we didn't talk about it at all. Again thought everything would be fine and lied to myself that it would never happen again if I just pretended I didn't care or whatever. a week later he came up to see me and he tried to sleep with me again but I finally had to put my foot down because Of how badly the situation was harming my mental and emotional health. I finally confronted him about it and then I kinda just went ghost for a few weeks to get my head straight and try to start focusing on other people, but now that I've done that it gave me the time to get my head back on straight. If you feel like he's leading you on then I'd advise you to do the same. Even if it's just talking to people online you need to break the strong need for their interaction by focusing on other things or people in order to properly reassess everything and go back to being okay just being his friend because otherwise that hope isn't going to go away and it'll become really unhealthy for you both. :(
>>
I actually ended up sleeping with him as well. Multiple times. He told me his gf didn't care for sex so I let myself be used because I lived him. But he tries to explain to me that he doesn't have sex with anyone he doesn't feel romantic feelings for. Right now were still talking but I lost friends cause they were his friends. I have trouble making friends and I don't know why. I find myself to be pretty friendly. Last time I saw him we went to go see a movie and we cuddled. He seemed like he didn't want to let go. I couldn't help but do the same cause I'm a hopeless idiot. I hope to make friends so that I can easily not try to speak to him as often. Maybe see how he does without me
>>
He recently got in a huge argument with his gf cause she felt like he prefers me or whatever. I apologized to him for causing the problem. He said that I shouldn't be sorry that it's his fault. I still feel like shit for bringing down his relationship even if he tells me I'm not at fault. He was so scared that his girl would leave him so he told her hed stop talking to me. We are still talking tho.
>>
>>18529217
If he has a girlfriend don't bug him about anything related to relationships, if he really wanted to be with you he would already be dating you. Don't be >>18529553 , if he asks for just sex but is dating another girl he does NOT love you, he is just using you. If he loved her he would have broken up with his gf for her
>>
>>18529591
Oops is this >>18529553 you? My bad, but looking at just that post alone it looked like he was using the girl. You should find someone that actually loves you, and yes it definitely is partly your fault because you let him cheat on his girlfriend with you
>>
I know he isn't in love with me anon. He said when we did it's cause he felt something (besides pleasure) but I can't lie to myself anymore thinking he was into me more than his girl
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.