[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having some difficulties with the people I work with. I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1475538763149.jpg (75KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475538763149.jpg
75KB, 1000x667px
Having some difficulties with the people I work with. I started this job back in January, and everything seemed alright for the first few weeks. Then I noticed one of my supervisors started to pick me out and harshly criticize me over small errors that could easily be fixed, and giving the other employees preferential treatment. I hit my breaking point with her when I had to call in because I totaled my car, and while I was on the phone with her, still feeling the shock of losing my fucking only mode of transportation, she says, "well you realize this is going to count against you since you called in 30 minutes after your scheduled shift, right?"

So, I decided to file an HR complaint on her. HR reassured me that no matter what she would have no idea that I filed the complaint against her. Well, unfortunately, due to the fact that I work somewhere that may as well be a high school, she found out. Everything became even worse. Eventually, she did get fired, after blowing up on all of the other employees after a failed inspection. Unfortunately this wasn't the end of my troubles.

After all that was over. I was labeled as a "narc," I can't make friends or even really talk to most of the people I work with. When I do try to make friendly banter, they stare off into space until I finish talking, then talk to someone else. It wouldn't bother me, but there's little else to do sometimes except talk with people, and it kinda leaves me feeling invalidated. The two who were promoted to supervisors in her place also can't stand me and try to goad me into doing something (such as yelling at them) to get myself fired.

I would look for another job, but fuck. The last job I had I also only lasted six months, but because it was selling shit over the phone to people which was a different kind of misery.
>>
>>18528993
>>18529010

This, OP. Better to be feared than loved, and even though you are a snitching ass bitch, you gotta lay down the law.
>>
>>18528993
Nah, everyone there is white including myself, save for a couple mexicans who really don't get up in anyone's business.

I would love to ruin their lives, but it's difficult to muster up any motivation to do shit. And in the end I could just put all that effort toward finding a not so shitty job.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.