[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at live show alone >late in the day so everyone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>be at live show alone
>late in the day so everyone is in the back or not there
>see QT chilling out next to stage
>consider going out and talking to her
>keep considering up until band's set ends
>introducing our next performer, the up and coming new artist you've been staring at for the last half hour
>she sounds as beautiful as she looks
>come up with a bunch of constructive criticism as per the material
>set finishes, she's at the merch stall selling merch
>buy some doodad and get her to sign it without another word
>would have sounded sperg rattling about her music and how good it could be
>but could have made it work had I spoke to her before I knew she was a musician
And this is bugging me because it keeps happening.
>go to other live show
>"artist" with mass youth appeal, stunners my age all over
>see one in particular 4 or 5 rows in front with exactly my favorite features
>fight way towards her over course of night
>eventually behind her
>forget to say a word
>after show go to look for her to say 'I forgot to say a word to you but I think you're cute'
>disappeared
Or how about
>think coworker is attractive
>recently broke up and getting me emotionally involved with it
>want to her so bad but heard about shitting and eating
>think it would be funny to ship her with spergier than me friend
>apparently she considers me a little brother despite my being older than her
>constantly fight off urge to bend her down somewhere and have at it

Considering a reverse chronological order I think I'm getting better, but I still can't seem to get women to take me seriously and have gotten into a habit of not speaking to them at all. I'm not going to get a girlfriend without meeting her drunk, am I?
>>
>>18528875

>I still can't seem to get women to take me seriously and have gotten into a habit of not speaking to them at all.

Real talk? You act like a child with little to no confidence. You make it nearly impossible for any woman to take you seriously when you don't even have the spine to take yourself seriously.

>I'm not going to get a girlfriend without meeting her drunk, am I?

Not by acting the way you are now, no.

Also, sidenote, its a good thing you didn't talk to the first girl at the live show. Walking up to her and giving her "constructive criticism" about how good her music "could be" if she followed your advice is probably the most autistic thing you could have done and most certainly would have ended in horrific, embarrassing failure.

Other than that you just need to speak the fuck up and start acting like you give a shit. There is absolutely nothing attractive or desirable about a man who doesn't even have the confidence to open his mouth and say earnest words.
>>
>>18528895
This is basically what I said, isn't it? If I don't believe I could have any woman in a given room no matter how many people not my mother say so, how could I possibly have the audacity to approach one and have her? So it's alcohol, any other alternatives?
>>
>>18528924
I hear cocaine is a good confidence-booster.
>>
Maybe just re evaluate your game.
Try and start a conversation with someone on their level, rather than coming up as a fanboy and saying their cute.
>>
I think it's probably a good thing that a low-alphabet creepster like yourself somehow manages to forget to talk to all these women.

What is this shit, Hi-Fidelity meets Dumb and Fucking Dumber?

Jesus fucking christ you remind me of all the fucking fools I used to see when I used to go to gigs like Whitehouse, Panasonic and the like. You'd swear having a laugh was haram or something. Fucking fedoras.
>>
>>18528875
>>come up with a bunch of constructive criticism as per the material
>>see one in particular 4 or 5 rows in front with exactly my favorite features
>>want to her so bad but heard about shitting and eating
what the fucking fuck? no girls for you, m80, just get over yourself already.
>>
I'd just like to say that you lot are missing the point with the constructive criticism thing. Of course only a sperg would walk up to the artist that just performed and tell her she could have been better, however beforehand a "you're a musician? So am I" type conversation would have lead to a "what did you think?" type conversation at the end that probably wouldn't have been a one-sided rattling. The lament is that the first conversation didn't happen like they all don't happen because of an inferiority complex or some shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.