[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I am so picky? I only want to date good looking guys knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1332.jpg (308KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
308KB, 1300x1300px
Why I am so picky?
I only want to date good looking guys knows how to dress.
If someone approaches me and hitting on me I automatically ignore them and compare that guy to all my friend's boyfriend.
Is there any help for me?
>>
File: GOAL (2).jpg (62KB, 800x972px) Image search: [Google]
GOAL (2).jpg
62KB, 800x972px
>>18528873
By dressing good, you mean good looking + fit t shirt

Or something else?
>>
>>18528883
Kinda. Plus his aura. The vibe of strong confident and dominant guy
>>
>>18528873

I'm no shrink,

But it sounds like you want to date your friends boyfriend.

You should probably address that, as it's your real problem.
You don't seem to want anyone else because he's right there, almost within reach.

It's like handing a kid some veggies while putting a fucking cupcake just out of reach. "Fuck you sprouts, I'm not eating you, I want that".

That's you.
Want to eventually eat sprouts and maybe acquire the taste for them?
Then get that tempting cupcake out of sight.
>>
Maybe you are just selfish and entitled. What can YOU offer a guy like that, that sets you apart from other pretty girls? 'I'm kind' and 'I'll be a good gf' are basic necessities and those are not special or interesting qualities. Are you fit, dress well, and have charisma?
>>
>>18528897
I don't actually want to date my friend's boyfriend I just have a habit to compare the guy I date with them, and then talk to myself that why can't someone that decent reach out for me.
>>
>>18528903
Yes I'm fit, dress well, but about charisma I'm not so sure. I can't be hard to talk and get close with since I am shy but mistake as I don't like people
>>
>>18528919
Can*
Typo
>>
>>18528873
I figure from your post that you are an attractive woman yourself ? It's pretty normal for a good looking women who dresses well to look for someone in the same.boat if that is what you are asking. It's a good thing metrosexuality is an in thing right now or else you'd be picking some raggedy guy with no dress sense if you were born ear
>>
>>18528910

So what you're saying is that if he wasn't dating your friend, you'd want him to approach you?

Sounds to me like you want to date him.

You just don't want to admit it, for whatever reason (maybe you think it'd make you a shitty friend or something).

The alternative is that you simply don't care who you date (which is why you wouldn't want to date him) as long as they match up with whatever imaginary checkbox you have.
If that's the case, then that's what's holding you back.

It would be like me saying "I'm not dating anyone unless I meet my 10/10 latina godess with a thick ass, flat stomach and curvy boobs, traditional future housewife who says my name with the cutest accent ever and hates the jews too".

I know your criteria isn't quiet so specific, but it will be, when you find someone who fits it. You'll find something else to ad to the list. "Oh... he actually has a Miley Cyrus CD?", nope, can't be him.

Point is, you're limiting yourself because you refuse to entertain the concept of being with anyone other than the fictional guy you've already got in your head.

Shouldn't plan love, it's a little bit too involuntary for that.
>>
>>18528930
But seems like no such men want to approaches me that's the problem. Only average guys that came on to me a lot. I'll just agree to go on dates with them, sometimes stay in a few months relationships before I bailed because I just think I could do better and because of that I can't have any deep feelings for that guy at all. I only worry that I'll hurt them once I leave.
>>
>>18528940
Good points but good looking guys who are confident and have good dressing sense aren't exactly hard to find.
>>
>>18528919
Ok well if you are hard to talk to/shy then that is a big problem and you are probably not charismatic at all. A charismatic guy will naturally gravitate towards outgoing people, because he wants to talk to others. He doesn't know if you dislike him or if you are just shy; therefore, he won't approach you in case it's the first one. Remember people are not mind readers and they don't like uncertainty. If you give him a smile then he will know you don't dislike him. You have to give a guy something.
It is good that you are fit and take care of yourself. Now you need to work on social skills. If you are a 10/10 in looks but dont talk, a guy would rather go for a 7/10 who can talk and is funny.
>>
>>18528947
If the guy is attractive, why should they approach you?
I don't approach any women, because there's no reason to.
>>
>>18528940
I agree with the latter part of your post.
Seems like I'll just bail on that guy no matter how good he is once I find out something about him that isn't fit me.
The point is, I want to change it.
How?
>>
>>18528947
I don't want to burst your bubble here but if only average guys approach you then I guess you might be overrating how attractive you are. My friends circle consists of ridiculously good looking guys and girls and I've seen what kind of guys approach what kind of women etc.
>>
>>18528957

And yet, none seem to approach you, and you don't seem to be approaching them.

The ones who do, aren't enough (either good looks or well dressing), or more likely, don't fit your fictional future boyfriend in your head so you scrap them as soon as it begins.

My advice, take drugs, experiment with them and try to hallucinate this ideal boyfriend, because guess what, some other girl is going to go out with those guys you don't like, and those guys are good looking enough for them, and well dressing. Shit, those girls probably don't even give a shit, and just went on a date with an open mind and ended up liking the guy.
>>
>>18528960
Well basically I am pretty talkative but only around people that I know. This is what I am trying to fix.
>>18528961
Then you're maybe will forever alone
>>
>>18528976
>then you're maybe will forever alone
That doesn't make sense.
The gist is, there are very few reasons a guy would approach - at least, a guy you'd want to be with.
Expand your social circle and find them through there. No one will walk in from the street.
>>
>>18528964
Well I didn't say I'm a 10/10 but I am decent. That's what both men and women have told me. The type of men who approached me I only rated them as average, of course there are Chad as well but after a fling they're gone. And I'll spend quite sometime trying to forget them.
>>
>>18528976
Yes you should fix that. Of course everyone talks a lot around their friends. How can he get to know you if you don't talk? Unless you date one of the people you know then you wont get the guy you want.
>>
>>18528963

You need to stop giving a shit about what you want.

Planning love is the stupidest thing in the world.

Go on dates, not to analyse the guy, what you like and don't like.
Go on dates for one fucking reason; To have a good time.

Jesus Christ, dating shouldn't fucking feel like a job interview.
Have a few drinks, get a meal, whatever. Find something to laugh about, find common ground with the guy to build some natural chemistry over.

Before you know it, you'll be head over heals with someone you never knew you'd like. Because they'll say some shit that'll knock you on your ass laughing or some bollocks. or whatever experience you two share.
>>
>>18528992
Not OP, but I do believe she has the right to be physically attracted to the partner. Getting emotionally attracted is easy if the guy knows how to converse and make her laugh.
>>
>>18528992
It actually happened quite a few times but I'll say it only happens with Chad.
I would go on dates with them, talking playing having fun and then they're gone. I know from the start they only want a fling but I felt like it's more satisfying than dating regular one.
I don't know what's wrong with me to be honest
>>
>>18529006
I do think you should keep looking for that good looking guy that checks all of your boxes. I don't really suggest getting it on with someone you aren't physically attracted to just because you wanted to fill some void
>>
>>18529016
But it took forever for me to wait for a right-fitted one.
I tried to date out of my will cause I think I might have feelings for him later but turned out I don't
>>
>>18529003
>Not OP, but I do believe she has the right to be physically attracted to the partner. Getting emotionally attracted is easy if the guy knows how to converse and make her laugh.

Of course.

I'm not saying "date uggo's, hur dur".
I'm saying if a guy who isn't bad looking is wearing a oversized (but probably really comfy) shitty t-shirt with a glow in the dark ghost on it (which is awesome to men, immature to women), then maybe don't rule him out.

>>18529006

Not be sound like /r9k/, that seems entirely normal.

No one has ever known how to fix this, so you must live with it instead.

Enjoy the flings, and if none stick around, please don't resort to just using some poor sap orbiter in 20 years.
>>
>>18529031
>Not be sound like /r9k/, that seems entirely normal.
>No one has ever known how to fix this, so you must live with it instead.
Yeah. It's sad to think that I should become as much of a Chad if I want to be loved. Oh well, women will be women.
>>
>>18529265
as much of a Chad as I can*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.