[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ so I've always kinda been a loser and bad with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/ so I've always kinda been a loser and bad with women. I have always been good at school/career. Has anyone turned their life around and went from never having a gf in their early 20s to dating high value women like pic related?
>>
They do once they realize that the photograph you posted has nothing to do with "high value women"

Oh yeah, sure, looks play a part - but there are plenty of worthless pretty sluts. I've got nothing against pretty/hot girls doing whatever they want - they did well with the genetic lottery and make use of it, that's life - but most can't resist the temptation to coast on their looks.

The real high value women are not only hot, but take care of themselves physically, mentally, financially and you will never be able to keep up unless you can step it up in all aspects of your life (and not just the money/career part).
>>
>>18528782

>Has anyone turned their life around and went from never having a gf in their early 20s to dating high value women like pic related?

Dudes who say shit like "high value women" typically don't, no.
>>
>>18528782
Man, I would kill to be with someone this gorgeous.

She just look so damn pretty, it's crazy.

Not to steal OP's thread, but should I try to become a confident dick/douchebag and chase money just to possibly have a chance with babes like this ?
>>
>>18528997
If you think it is worth it
>>
OP I've had several attractive gfs and trust me when I say this many of them are boring and fucking after a while is no better than masturbating. Always go with personality over looks (to a degree, ugly women are usually awful people) when it comes to women.
>>
Are you a high value man?
>>
>>18529078
>many of them are boring and fucking after a while is no better than masturbating

Not OP, I really want to believe you but how can spending time and getting intimate with babes get boring ?

Maybe you just have really high standards ?
>>
>>18528782
Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. When you say "high value woman" you need to define your terms. Personally, I can't imagine what the hell you might be imagining. In fact, I suspect God alone knows what you're imagining.

Why don't you just try to find one that's not a whore. You won't, but that's what you should be dreaming about.
>>
>>18529099
Pretty girls are used to getting by on their looks and not doing anything more to keep a guy's attention. They don't have to be funny, or interesting, or have a bright future to attract guys.
>>
OP, read my post here: >>18529130
>>
personality over 10/10 looks 7 days a week

I like how my GF looks, and she is my type (redhead, introverted, slim, young) but she is not the most beautiful girl I ever had but she is at least as smart as I am, is ok with a prenub, gets a decent education, is politically of similar opinions, wants to help me achieve the goals I set in life and has similar thoughts about having and raising children.

If you date a 10/10, you ruin her body with pregnancy, you are not the best option she has and unless you are obscenely rich, you can not afford keeping her with all those traveling invitations she gets etc.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.