[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just wrote a bunch of autistic shit to a girl online it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

i just wrote a bunch of autistic shit to a girl online

it will probably seem very random to them when i read it

but now that i typed all of it out and vented i feel like i don't care as much. even though i tried to be as uncringe as possible with my wording there's no way i won't come off as a huge fag that cares way too much, even if i get some illuminating thoughtful response i still wrote a wall

now i'm not sure if i should leave the messages there

it's on discord so the number of messages sent will still be displayed and we haven't talked today, also the number is too high for it to be something i could make up an excuse for. basically even if i delete them it'll be extremely obvious that i just wrote a bunch of autistic shit

should i leave it so that the hour i spent trying to express what i felt wasn't in vain? or should i just delete every message and say it was nothing when they ask what the notifications were about

should i have faith that this might give me some peace of mind, or take the safe route and go with some lighter cringe by letting them just wonder what i could have typed? the only problem about deleting the messages though is that could make it seem like i went on a tirade and insulted her a bunch and then bitched out or something rather than trying to speak rationally
>>
*when they read it

and i do still care too much obviously but the point was i already acted cringe as fuck so their response doesn't really matter
>>
>>18528695
delete it
replace with TL;DR version
>>
>>18528760
how do you play that off though, i mean it would still show a huge number of messages

i'm not sure a tl;dr will even work with this though, it started off with a not so extensive message but once i wrote out the initial point i just ended up writing a bunch of momentary feels based on overreactions

like i could delete everything but the first part, but now after typing the rest out it feels like her answer to my original few messages doesn't even matter, like i should go all the way or just not at all

what's worse, being pathetic or just leaving evidence of being pathetic while also exhibiting an even greater level of insecurity by deleting the messages?

i feel like sticking to your guns or staying true to yourself or whatever is a good thing, but what if yourself is cringe as fuck?
>>
>>18528816
>>how do you play that off though
>sorry, I was drunk
>it was longer version of the above
>I got carried away a bit
>it doesn't matter

pick one. if it's 100% cringe, delete it, man.
if it's some god-tier poetry, fine, keep it as is.
>>
>>18528951
nah i deleted it

feels good
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.