[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl that's friends with my sister >she seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1491599468481.jpg (1MB, 1442x2147px) Image search: [Google]
1491599468481.jpg
1MB, 1442x2147px
>meet a girl that's friends with my sister
>she seems intriguing, suggest we work on an art project together, she agrees
>brainstorm for project ideas, go out a couple times with other friends, hang out at a festival just the two of us
>she's had me watch 3 of her favorite movies and I've promised to lend her a book that I like
What does this sound like? It seems like we're pretty good friends but it feels forced. I something of a romantic interest in her but it's vague and general. It feels like I'm more scared of missing an opportunity to date a smart and interesting girl and I don't want to act on fear.

I don't actually know if I like her. I'm nervous about inviting her out again because I don't know what I want. It's been a month or so since we saw each-other last but when I messaged her she responded eagerly, but I let the conversation end abruptly.

What should I do here? When I think about her I can't stop thinking about dumb fringe aspects of her personality that might annoy me down the road.
>>
OP, I've been in your situation.

If you don't feel instantly "Yeah I can have a relationship with them" then I would say don't do it.

They don't have to be 8/10 knockouts for you to have that feeling. Better to have this good friendship that you generally feel won't go anywhere sexual, rather than a mediocre romance that ends poorly.
>>
File: 1484801128316.jpg (81KB, 731x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1484801128316.jpg
81KB, 731x1092px
>>18528669
>"Let grab some food. You seem pretty cool and I'd like to get to know you some more"
Protip: She's already been thinking about saying Yes or No regardless of whether she's interested in you or not.

Once you find out, either drop her or continue dating her. It's pretty simple logic.
>>
>>18529184
yeah, this. Go for it, OP. Either way, you'll have a nice time, and it doesn't sound too awkward. Stop thinking about the fringe aspects as you say, you're the semi-autist here after all. Be positive and optimistic.
>>
>>18528817
Yeah I can see the logic here and I know it can be good to trust your gut but I don't think I should be trying so hard to avoid failure. Even if it doesn't work out I'll have learned something and had more life experience from it right?

>>18529184
>>18529922
Okay anons I'll give it a shot.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.