[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm sort of friends with this qt gamer girl and we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483766032411.png (185KB, 401x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483766032411.png
185KB, 401x469px
So I'm sort of friends with this qt gamer girl and we're both interested in theater. Our friends are in an upcoming show, so I asked her out to see it together, she said yes, but she had already purchased her ticket and the row she's sitting in is sold out. I told her that we would do something else at a later date.

My question is, how long should I wait until planning something? Also, she said her parents didn't want her dating (she's going into her Junior year, I'm out of school but not yet employed.) How can I deal with this?
>>
btw I'm not a degenerate, I'm not employed right now but I am in training to be a cop.
>>
Fuck her parents for a start, it's not their decision to make.

Personally, I'd see how the night goes at the theater (does she make an effort to speak to you etc) and then if she does you could mention it on the night.

If she really likes you, she will want you to ask as soon as possible/not care when you do.

The less you think about it, the better you'll do honestly.
>>
>>18528594
Don't do it at all. She's an adult and her parents are still dictating her life. People like this are weak and difficult to deal with. You want to fall in love with someone who is going to drive you mad. Some day she'll be functioning like a normal adult with her parents off her back, but you don't know if that's decades from now or not.
>>
>>18528653
>>18528654
*junior in high school
>>
>>18528766
If she's not eighteen, and her parents really have some grand plan for her, then maybe that's not so bad. Still, what I said stands. Children are weak, and it would be much better to fall in love with an adult.
>>
>>18528766
>>18528780
You might be asking where I'm coming from. You're not just looking for sex, probably. You're probably looking for someone to love. I've done what you're planning to do twice already. It doesn't go well. Never try to take daddy's control of his little princess. You'd be better off ripping someone's hijab off. Daddy's little girl fucks whoever she wants, but she's not allowed true intimacy with them until it's earned.
>>
>>18528780
I'm pretty sure she didn't ask them recently, or about a specific date, so I was thinking that I'd ask her to talk to them when I asked her out.

I'm 18 (2 years older) btw, so the age difference shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>18528788
I understand where you're coming from but isn't it different for every situation? If she asks and her parents are okay with it than wouldn't it not be an issue?
>>
>>18528800
Yeah, if she asks and they're okay with it, but she'll probably just begin lying to her parents and you.

If they say yes, then there is no harm. Just watch out for women who's minds haven't fully matured. Some of them are very, very deceptive. She'll probably take this situation between everyone and try to optimize it for herself.

>Isn't every situation different?
Yes, but ignoring similarities is just dumb. Not everyone who parties with heroin, cocaine and molly experiences adverse effects, but it's still not a wise decision. You can be desperate if you want, though. You'll see where it gets you.

Also, what if her parents say yes to appease her but really mean no, or change their minds?

Having a turbulent relationship is probably better than having no relationship in some respects. I think whatever you do, it won't be the end of the world, and I wish you the best of luck. Just don't lose sight of yourself and your larger goals, my man.
>>
>>18528825
Alright, thanks for the honest advice. I'll be careful
>>
>>18528833
It's probably a matter of how boss you are, not how careful you are. the more bosserer you are, the less it will matter when thots game you for a bit. keep the pimp hand strong.

keep the pimp hand firm for the hoes, and the other soft for the women you will wed. that's a zen buddhist dialectic.
>>
File: 1483731251986.jpg (61KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483731251986.jpg
61KB, 467x700px
>>18528846
pic related, it's you
>>
>>18528881
man I wish
>>
>>18528846
I know that if she breathes she's a hoe but she's probably a very light hoe. She's never had a bf before
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.