[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People this a fucking petty problem, but it's bothering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

People this a fucking petty problem, but it's bothering me. This girl I know was at one point very flirty and even went as far as to send a nude pic of herself. Next minute she's distanced herself from me and has started calling me buddy. I'm pissed off at this and and also pissed off at myself for letting it get to me. Any suggestions, please?
>>
>>18528157
try again with another girl using what you learned from this experience

its like losing 1 game of cod or league or whatever

you got a nude so youll eventually get some dussy
>>
I mean just cut her off

Is there any reason you need this annoying person in your life?
>>
>>18528166
In all honesty, I wouldn't even mind a fling. But I'm really struggling to move on and let it go.
>>
>>18528157

Mate, learn how to tell a tease from a girl that genuinely likes you.

That's what she is. A tease.
She likes to know that guys want her, even if she don't want them.
Most off them get off on being exposed and getting people riled up but don't actually want to have sex with the people they are teasing.

Problem is, you got too attached and thought it was going somewhere, and that made her distance herself.

Should've just enjoyed having a hobbyist stripper as a friend.
>>
>>18528200
That makes a lot of sense, so what do I do? Just bail?
>>
>>18528232
Take your losses and learn from them.
>>
Test.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.