[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 20m I have a good life. I see that the world around me is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Im 20m I have a good life. I see that the world around me is shit. I see that the west is going to fall and my people culture and race will die out. That makes me feel hopeless, I know that I can work hard get a good job etc but for what? It makes me feel like I want to die but it's not quite that. Love seems unlikely to happen as women just want sex or at least that's what relationships feel like. What can I do to help with this feeling?
>>
>>18527905
if you want to get rid of that feel browsing 4chan, wrath of gnon memes and observing pop culture will only get you deeper into depression

go hang out with friends, drink some alcohol and forget about all this for a moment
>>
>>18527915
Thank you certainly I try to keep from pop culture. I do enjoy my hobby of podcasting so at least I don't feel like I'm not doing anything to help the world.
>>
>>18527920
>podcasting
reactionary?
>>
>>18527905
Be the hope in the world anon. Be the one that changes the world. You have that ability.
>>
>>18527937
What do you mean?
>>
>>18527905
look mate every single culture will die to make way for a mutated almalgomation of itself and different cultures that's just how it works it happened with everyone from the celebrated greeks to the western 80's and nothing's wrong with that
love will happen likely if you peruse it becauze humans are social creatures who like to have certainty plus females are more attracted to personality than body
>>
>>18527943
most people ive seen doing podcasts are eitehr reactionary or alt-right politics related
>>
>>18527958
Mine is a live show I talk about economics, news, laws. It's also open panel so people can join and discuss or disagree with me. :)
>>
>>18527947
Thanks, good point but it's more of the end of the civilization.
>>
I wish it would be more easier to find out your vocation.
>>
>>18528038
I'm going into community college right now taking some classes towards a degree. I just have a lot of confidence in myself even though I'm hard on myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.