[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 year socially retarded guy here The only person I considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1499846990583.jpg (29KB, 652x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499846990583.jpg
29KB, 652x540px
20 year socially retarded guy here
The only person I considered a friend that I knew since middle school texted me about a party he was throwing at a hotel
I havent seen or spoken to him in months, and I've been going through some shit
Decided to turn down his invitation nicely and explained my situation to him
He abruptly stopped texting me shortly after I pretty much reached out to him and he hasen't replied back in days
Was I being too autistic by just suddenly throwing my problems at him or should I just drop the only person I considered a friend
I don't text much so I don't really know if this is normal
>>
>Try to help my friend who hasn't been practicing his social skills in a while.
>Decide to invite him to my party, informing my other buds I've been a bro with this guy since High School.
>The asshole declines the invitation.

You're never going to exceed if you view everything in fear, let go of whatever is holding you back, but for now you can count your losses.
>>
>>18527665
Why don't you try inviting him to something of your own? Relationships, platonic or not, are always give & take. If he invited you to something and you declined, ball's in your court now. Now it's your turn to show that you appreciate him as a friend.
>>
>>18527698
>>18527695
Im a jobless shut in and the last time I went out with him and his friends all I ended up doing was getting buzzed at a hookah bar and him later taking us to some shitty club where he made me bribe the bouncer to get in just to end up sitting down and watching him dance with the one chick he brought along who was fat and had the face of a gorilla
I tried explaining is the least gayest way possible that I was in stressful situation just him not reply when despite not being as outgoing as him I always listened to his peoblems
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.