[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know estimations of when she will have her next period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: trump.jpg (48KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
48KB, 960x864px
I want to know estimations of when she will have her next period and ovulation. I don't know how long her cycle is or anything, but I have written down dates when we hanged out and she had her period. One month she had her period on 19th of the month and two months later she had her period on 6th of the month. Isn't this a little bit weird? She doesn't take pills.
>>
Not weird at all. First of all not all women are regular, for some it's quite normal for the length between two periods to differ (or to skip one altogether, etc).

Secondly, periods last (depending on the woman) about four to nine days. Which means that it's hard to figure out a pattern and how long her cycle is if you only know a date when she has her period, and don't consistently know when her period starts.
>>
>>18527668

Her period on 19th was less blood and she said its near the end. Her period on 6th was more red blood (looked like it just started)
>>
there are apps for this kind of shit, you're just going to have start asking her for the gory details and logging that shit so you can squirt your load deep in her womb on those magic safe days.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.