[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I begin to like someone I start to sperg out. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1499528813449.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1499528813449.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Whenever I begin to like someone I start to sperg out. I think 50 steps ahead, feel like I love them already, and feel sick in the stomach. Talking with them becomes torture because I think carefully about everything I say, worry about how they feel, and just generally overthink everything. I try really hard to hide it. How do I stop this ridiculous behavior?
>>
I was like you. What I started doing is simply avoid thinking about the future like the plague. Almost convinced myself that thinking about the future and planning way ahead is bad luck.
I know it sounds easier said than done but still, you must assume that the present and very near future is all that matters, and be always ready for the worst. Also if you've had this happen more than once I assume you eventually got over the girls you liked in the past. Remember this, that whenever you meet someone, she may seem great now but she'll be forgettable. She's not special, no one is.
>>
>>18527352
good adv thanks
>>
>>18527344

Maybe you are not having fun in the present. If you see them as an end goal, if you see a relationship as something to achieve later, then hanging out becomes a chore.

That's why you focus on what's gonna happen later. Because right now you are not having fun.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.