[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date's coming up and my date asked which place for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (153KB, 387x508px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
153KB, 387x508px
First date's coming up and my date asked which place for coffee, I said Starbucks (but if she wanted a nicer place that's chill too). Did I fuck up? I thought for a first date it shouldn't be too crazy...
>>
if you really wanted to be fancy, you should have picked a local coffee place.
>>
The coffee equivalent of Mc Donald's

Infact why not take her there straight after
>>
>>18527289
I didn't want to be fancy though, you know? It's about meeting together and bonding for the first date.

Plus the "local" place is a pretty long drive.
>>18527291
I mean OK dude. I wouldn't take her there ever again lol
>>
>>18527282
>I said Starbucks
Redefining lack of creativity.

>but if she wanted a nicer place that's chill too
Not that confident, are we?

Too say you "fucked up" is maybe wording it too strongly, but it's not great. It depends a bit on the date, is this a "date date" or a "let's meet up for 10 mins and see whether we'll bother with an actual date later on"-date?
>>
>>18527306
We were already friends at work so it's a proper date. Not a tindr thing
>>
>>18527310
Well, you kinda fucked up then, I guess.

Best bet is to get the coffee asap, then say something like "In hindsight, starbucks was a shit idea. We got what we came for, now let's go do something fun together" and then go do just that.
>>
>>18527282
Your only real fuck-up is the wishy-washy "but if you don't wanna..." follow-up. Never give a woman options. It only angers them when they have to actually make up their own minds. They rely on celebrities and their friend's Goybook posts to make up their minds for them, and they expect a strong man to do all of their thinking for them as well.

Now whether or not Starcucks was the wrong choice depends on the girl herself. Does she like (((coffee))) or coffee? It's entirely possible that taking her to a real shop would be unappealing to her because coffee is icky, where is my tall glass of slightly burnt bean flavored sugar-syrup covered in whipped cream?

A shitty opening location can always be salvaged by admitting it's a shitty location. "This place sucks. Let's blow... come on..." and move on to the next adventure.

Bonus: A woman considers each change in venue a new "date" towards their arbitrary "I won't suck his dick until at least the third date..." rule. Stop for coffee, scram to go for a walk in the park, decide to grab lunch instead, then catch happy hour at a bar? That's four dates, so it's now perfectly OK to blow you in the Uber on the ride back home without being a slut.
>>
>>18527323
>Does she like (((coffee))) or coffee?
Oh no she's definitely in it for coffee, we're meeting at 2PM and she's pretty quiet.
>A shitty opening location can always be salvaged by admitting it's a shitty location. "This place sucks. Let's blow... come on..." and move on to the next adventure.
OK should I follow her cue for that, or just plan on leaving lol
>>
Yes you fucked up.
Nigga coulda got the smash
>>
>>18527341
dude I don't want to fuck her on the first date, and I'm only going to fuck her if she wants to later

what's up with this hookup culture shit lol
>>
>>18527356
>>18527330
>>18527282
Sorry to be harsh but you sound like a total faglord. Life is gonna hit you like a ton of bricks buddy.

This is good advice >>18527323
Stop giving a fuck.
Do what you want to do.
Women hate indecisiveness and clinginess.

You can take a woman to eat garbage from the dumpster if you are charming and confident about it.

But you can also take her to the fanciest place in town and fuck up if you act like a total bitch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.