[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took 3 weeks off work to visit my gf and her family in Canada.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170624_053613_752.jpg (77KB, 550x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_053613_752.jpg
77KB, 550x768px
I took 3 weeks off work to visit my gf and her family in Canada. She has a serious condition and was hospitalized for 2.5 of the weeks I've been here. I'm supposed to leave to go home and back to work tomorrow. Her parents offered to pay for my flight and keep housing me if I stay to help their daughter because they both work full time and they also feel bad most of the time I've been here it's been at the hospital so they would pay for nice things for her and I to do.

I want to stay here because I'm really worried about her and want to spend more time with her(I'm living in Texas until next year) and it will be awhile until I can come see her again.

My job is being a secretary for a tint shop. I make 8 an hour and do little to nothing for work. I spend it usually studying.

Just. Fuck what do I do????????? Should I risk losing my job or just go back. The girl in question is likely to be my fiance soon
>>
>>18527193
>giving a shit about a job paying a quarter over minimum wage

Even Walmart is hiring in at $12, you desperate poorfag.
>>
>>18527200
That's kinda how I was seeing it. I can make more anywhere else but these guys have been really flexible with me. And usually understanding. I'm just bad at doing these kind of things. Fuck.

Do I just tell my boss 'hey my gf is really sick, and her parents told me they'd pay for my flight to help her get through her medical emergency' and hope for the best?
>>
Bump for quick advice
>>
>>18527218
>Do I just tell my boss 'hey my gf is really sick, and her parents told me they'd pay for my flight to help her get through her medical emergency' and hope for the best?
Yes.
>>
>>18527218
Yes. What's more important: keeping a low paying job or supporting someone you love in their time of need?
>>
>>18527295
>>18527305
Thanks guys. You're right. Ok. I'm going to call my boss soon. Fuck.
>>
>>18527218
Absofuckinutley dude. Some things are worth more and if you have somewhere to stay why not? It's not like the tint shop is a career and if you do get fired for it no big whoop I'm sure her parents will give you a place to stay worse case scenario and you shouldn't have to much of a hard time finding a new job of the same caliber.
>>
>>18527315
Good luck, the other anons were right, she is far more important. also, if they've been flexible and understanding so far, they will definetely understand that you want to take care of your girlfriend and probably not hold it against you
>>
>>18527193
If you are 100%sure you want to stay with this girl I don't see why it would be a horrible idea. Go back home, give your two weeks notice and then get your shot together in those two weeks. Once you get to canada start looking for part time work maybe. I know you said her parents are willing to pay but you need to make sure that you have a plan b just in case.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.