[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to transition to making out with a girl at a party when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 548484648646.jpg (91KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
548484648646.jpg
91KB, 590x600px
How to transition to making out with a girl at a party when you know she is attracted to you?
I'm not Chad level attractive so things don't just work on their own but I'm attractive enough that girls have given me clear signals. How to not be beta and transition to making out? The weird thing is, on a date it's obvious to me what to do but at a party with many people around I'm just not sure what's appropriate or right
>>
>>18526760
While on a date, which are the cues that make it obvious what to do? and how do you go about the transition?
>>
>>18526763
Well I usually break the touch barrier right away and try to slowly up what I'm doing when it comes to that. Seeing how she responds and if she is okay with it. Then I pay attention to the mood. Do I make her laugh a lot? Is she happy? Then she gives me signals like touching my arm when she laughs, strong eye contact, touching her neck or hair, stuff like that. If all is right I will go in for the kiss. Either at the end or at the middle of the date.

The thing is, on a date you have one on one time for hours. Last time I was at a party one girl started talking to me and she gave me so many signals that she is into me. But we only talk for like a few minutes then we are occupied with other people, then we talk for a few minutes again and we are occupied with other people again. Know what I mean?
>>
small talk
be fairly direct and ask to move to somewhere else in/around the house.
there is not much into it if she is attracted to you.
>>
Grab her by the pussy
>>
>>18526940
>>18526940

>How to transition to making out with a girl at a party when you know she is attracted to you?

Are we talking about some specific girl or "girl"in general?

Because you have it down for dates, just do the same thing at a party.
>>
>>18526979
Girls in general. I just think it can get awkward way quicker on a party. On a date you can feel out the situation and you have plenty of time, but at a party it's different.

>>18526950
Getting the both of us to a more private place is a good idea
>>
>>18527831
cant you just pull her aside or outside?
>>
>>18526760
do shots and then tell her its too loud here and go someplace quiet so you guys can talk
>>
>>18528187
What if she doesn't want to go lol
>>
>>18529061
that's your tell then
>>
>>18529186
What if she's autistic and doesn't understand my tell
>>
>>18526760
direct, but discreet. when you see her, shake her hand and slyly slip a note in her hand, saying that you like her and that she should meet you somewhere like the bathroom or a closet in 10 minutes, to make out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.