[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too short and ugly to get a gf with looks >too dumb to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5022.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5022.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
>too short and ugly to get a gf with looks
>too dumb to get a gf with humor
>too stupid to have a good job and get a gf with money
>too untalented to get a gf by being good at art or something
What else can I even try?
>>
File: 75252002.jpg (30KB, 475x309px) Image search: [Google]
75252002.jpg
30KB, 475x309px
>>18526758
>>
>Become handsome even if short
>Become smarter
>Become more interesting
>Become more talented
>>
>>18526758
Change your mindset.
Getting a gf is the least of your troubles; you really need to do something about how you see and understand yourself.
My advice is to sit down with a paper and pen and be brutally honest about yourself, but without falling into the trap of self-hatred or self-pity. Try to be as objective as you can be and try to go as deep as you can. Once you admit what your real problems are, you can go about solving them. Once you feel comfortable with yourself you will find a gf won't be nearly as hard to get as now.
Fix yourself up man, you can fucking do this.
>>
>>18526770
I already lift but it's taking me a long time since I was in absolutely awful shape (the week I started I ran + squatted and had to take a 3 day rest because my legs were busted)

>>18526776
I mean.

I'm a 24 year old virgin working an awful job. I am not intelligent ( I have been mediocre for my entire life academically). I am extremely lazy, to an absurd degree.
If I were to rate myself I'd say I'm about a 3/10. Most people are more attractive than me and even those who don't usually have a more interesting face.

If I were to say I'm "good" at something it's videogames. I've been trying to learn to draw for about a year with bad results.

Honestly there just isn't a whole lot going for me and I don't know what to do to fix it. I want to learn to do things but I have no talent at anything.
>>
>>18526884
The sad truth is that you are part of the group that have no talents, have nothing going for you and you will die alone. Its just the way life is for some of us anon. Find something that takes your mind of things and stick with that until you die.
>>
Manlets when will they ever learn?
>>
>>18526884
If you come at anything already believing that you won't be good, that you have no talent, that you are unintelligent and so on you are sabotaging yourself from the beginning. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy where you convince yourself that you can't do something, and since you've convinced yourself, well, it so happens that you can't. This, in turn, perpetrates the negative cycle by providing you with "proof" of all the negative things you believe about yourself thus hurdling you into a descending spiral.
It's not going to be easy, but the results in the long run will be worth it. Once again, become mindful about your feelings and your self-perception and work towards bettering yourself. This creates a positive spiral because
a) merely doing things will boost your self worth and confidence
b) the doing things is a way of telling yourself you are actually worth it
c) the doing things, obviously, makes you better at them and moves you forward in the general direction that you want to go
We usually tend to see only benefits of "type" c, but trust me, all of that is there.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>18526758
Add value to yourself then
>>
>>18526884
I'd say to just continue with the exercising. You've seen ugly people with nice bodies, right? A nice body makes them more desirable. Get a tan like your OP pic. Maintain a low body-fat (10-12%). Get into construction, or join the army (maybe the navy or air force. whatever suits you fancy). Not a lot of thinking is required; you just follow instructions.
>>
Ahhhh part of the millienial generation that expects shit to be handed out to them. You will never get what you want, you have to WORK toward it. Go to the gym son and get some confidence. Then once you gain it you can change jobs or go back to school.

I understand you want to be a DiCaprio drawing nude girls. You need to get yourself out there and get yo confidence up.

But then again you say you are a lazy piece of shit. No hope bla bla bla boohoo
>>
>>18526896
I mean, I haven't stopped drawing nor lifting but it's just a fact that I'll never be anything more than mediocre at it. It's been a year f drawing and my stuff is still juvenile and awful, plus I suck at drawing from imagination. I still do it because it's relaxing, though.
>>
>>18526758
Confidence is all you need. First thing you need to do is quit telling yourself all of these horrible things about yourself. Talk back in your head against the self abuse. Don't big yourself up, but reply with things like "I'm fine the way I am", "I am as nature made me", "that means my challenges are bigger and that makes me strong", "if they can't love me the way I am then they aren't right for me". It might not be a golden ticket to relationshipland, but there's no need to emotionally abuse yourself through life. You're taking yourself way too seriously. It isn't that bad, and even if it was it isn't really that important. The only thing that matters in life, and I mean the only thing, is what's left of you when you die, as in your legacy. Unless you're andre the giant, how tall you were won't mean shit the minute you die. The bigger you are the bigger the suit, hole and casket they have to bury you in. Your legacy is all that's important, as in what lasting effect you have on the world. The world will never forget MLK. It will also never forget Hitler. One is revered, the other is reviled. Choose what you want your legacy to be. Girls will follow wherever success is found. Remember that. You can be dumb and be successful... Don't take yourself so seriously. Find humor on your existence.
>>
>>18526898
But that sounds like work.
>>
>>18527493
Remember when Tom Sawyer convinced his schoolmates to paint his fence for him?

Treat life like a game. For example, accumulating money is simply collecting, saving, investing, gold coins or digital debts. You can make things fun whilst achieving real improvemnents in your life.
>>
You can try dumb ugly girls. That's how natural selection works.
>>
>>18526758
Fine taste in women.anon
>>
I can only share things from my personal experience... But being humorous doesnt get a girl. The interaction just looks good but its not real. Money doesnt work unless its 1% tier. Looks im still testing but Id say 10% bf with some musculature is all you need. Another missing aspect is ... fuck I dont want to say confidence cause it's definitely different. Its more like a willingness to act and express your desires than being sure of yourself. Regardless of how you feel on the inside. Courage to express sexuality is how Id describe what works for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.