[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to a girl for some time. Invited her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: f0a017eb5d5254d8b12279d474525a28.jpg (901KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
f0a017eb5d5254d8b12279d474525a28.jpg
901KB, 2400x1800px
I've been talking to a girl for some time. Invited her out a couple of times, she didn't come, after some more talk I told her about my depression and how I got better, she said she has the same, social anxiety etc.

Last week we finally went on a date -- our first. She's absolutely amazing, blew my mind. Can't stop thinking about her. Told her I really like her and if she feels the same I'd like to hang out next weekend. She says yes, she can't on this weekend but the "idea is approved".

I then like a photo of her on Instagram and she deletes her account... so I ask her if she's ok and she takes a day to respond. She says she's busy studying (which makes sense, she's a med student on her last year -- also justifies deleting her Instagram, too much distraction). She told me she's on a specially difficult section of the hospital now and has to study a lot.

Anyways, I can't help but feel she's avoiding me or just... different after we hang out. However, I'm a little fucked up in the head and haven't had human interaction like this for quite some time.

What should I do? Am I imagining things?

I want this girl in my life so bad.

Help me, shed some light into me, please, anons.
>>
>>18526647
This is all just how you feel. Try to see things for what they are.

Stop stressing about it, it may shape how you feel when you think about her. Just relax dude, and keep her in your convos.
>>
>>18526647
Wait.
Be cool.
Be patient and respectful and see what goes.
Otherwise if you sperge out you'll over cool it and you're done
>>
>>18526653
>>18526658

Thanks, guys.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.