[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll explain my situation in detail. I'm 19. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
I'll explain my situation in detail.

I'm 19. I don't have a job and I don't go to school or university. I also never kissed anyone and never had a relationship.

Military enlistment and voting are compulsory in my country and I didn't do it, so the gov't took away essential rights from me, like enrolling at universities and renewing my passport.

My country's economy is broken and my family doesn't have any money. Internet and food are in fact the only things I have. My clothes are old and dirty and I don't care about my appearance anymore.

Four years ago, my situation was not bad and I felt in love with a girl from my school. She was intelligent, beautiful and had a unique style. She constantly looked to me nonstop when we met in the halls. One of her friends even told me that she liked me. But since I was very shy, I never talked to her. I only talked to her via the internet, a couple of times. After a while, she seemed to not be interested anymore.

The following year, I left that school. I started to talk with her again. But I was disrespectful: I stalked her a lot and sometimes even told my fetishes to her, so she showed to despise me. We repeatedly stopped and then returned to talk to each other, with me always starting the conversations.

In the midst of all this, I got to know her better. We talked a lot about ourselves, and she seemed interested, to the point of even showing me drawings she made of what appeared to we two kissing. But she always refused to met me personally or even call me on Skype or send pics; she said she was afraid and still kind of despised me.

I stopped talking to her for one year, but in April this year I started again. I showed to her that I'm now another person; that I'm not the same maniac from before. She seemed to understand and not despise me anymore, now talking normally, but she doesn't seem as interested as before.

What should I do?
>>
Why WOULD she be interested in you? You're a NEET who has a history of being an asshole to her.
>>
Remember to take this as a brand new relationship. Take it slow and build slowly. The key here is patience.
>>
>>18526559
You should stop using Skype, and start using Wire or Signal, for one. Privacy is everyone's responsibility.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.