[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine who put me in the friend zone told me her ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494171934058.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1494171934058.gif
2MB, 236x224px
A friend of mine who put me in the friend zone told me her ex beat her, swore at her, cheated on her, even raped her several times. Despite all those aggressions she told me she still like him. How could this be possible? I'm not implying she should be with me because i'm a nice and decent guy. I can deal with her rejection. But how can you like someone who hurt you? It's not the first time a woman tell me something like that. Are women attracted by those rollercoaster of emotions?
>>
>hes rich
>hes handsome
>he got a big dick and able to use it well
>shes mentally ill
>her life is boring, idiot is spicing it up

it can be anything, women dont like or love like you do, the "abusive" boyfriend is useful to her, so shes staying, when the arrangement stopes being useful, shes going to cut it

to put it into perspective, you probably feel sorry for her and want give her a decent time

wrong, dont, she wants to be raped harder, her pussy ruined, face slapped and maaaaaybe a bit of kindness afterwards
>>
>>18526522
ignore this retard, sounds like a nice guy who didn't get enough sex even though he's a fedora-tipping gentleman

in most cases it's emotional abuse as well, making the abused think that they deserve this kind of treatment because of something they did, they don't deserve someone better or that they won't find someone better and this is still preferable to being alone.
it is also often that they feel lije the wonderful guy they met couldn't have changed so drastically, so it must be possible to change him back
>>
>>18526506
More than likely and my best guess is that he took her virginity.
Was this the case? I need to know. It'll only back up my claim more.
>>
>>18526506
Women = fucking mad and irrational
You'll never make sense of it, ghost her and move on
>>
My ex that I loved deeply (still do) got beatings from her bf like every other week for some dumb shit. She always forgave him and told me it was nothing when I met her.

The only solution for me was to beat the living hell out of him. Which I did, no regrets, when I saw her bruised again (despite fucking makeup mind you) at our friends new years party.

She now has a deep hatred for me, for fucking up her boyfriend.

Again, no regrets.
>>
>>18526506
Women love being beaten and fucked brutally by strong men. Once you understand that basic fact about the weaker sex everything becomes more clear in their seemingly irrational behavior.

It's why every liberal woman lusts for Islam. Real men know how to treat women the way women need to be treated: treated like property and stoned to death when they misbehave.
>>
>>18526639
Respect.
>>
This is a classic phenomenon in abusive relationships. There's several factors. One is emotional abuse - oftentimes before the physical abuse starts, emotional abuse starts. Before emotional abuse starts, everything is fine and the partner is loving - often more loving, gallant and doting than anyone they ever dated before. Once the partner is hooked, they show their other side and belittle her, isolate her from friends/family. During these bad moments they say things like "no one would want you if you left me", "no one else could love someone who's so x and y". Afterwards they apologize profusely, cry, tell her how it's all because of their horrid childhood and they didn't mean what they said etc. But the words have been said and they are not forgotten. Bit by bit they build up the idea that partner is not loveable to anyone else, combined with isolating partner in concrete ways by convincing her friends are toxic and so on.
Then the physical abuse starts once her partner is all she has and the single source of her self confidence.

As for why, again, several possibilities that can be combined but don't have to be. One factor is that people who come from abusive households tend to fall back on these patterns. What your parents show you as a kid constitutes on a very deep level what you experience as love. If your parents treated you like shit then it's familiar to be treated like shit - you don't just see it as more normal than others would, you feel in your element, this you can deal with. Oftentimes to people like this, nice behavior feels fake and scary (what if they pull away and catch you off guard?).

Another big factor is that another psychological mechanism. It is hard for people to truly accept that they have wasted years of their life on someone who wasn't worth it. Few people like to truly identify with the role of victim because it is passive and humiliating
>>
>>18527576
This applies all the more to domestic violence because people tend to have a knee jerk reflex that this would never happen to them. -They- would be stronger, more courageous, have more self respect, see the warning signs etc.

The result is the following. Say a woman takes refuge with a friend after her guy beat her again. She'll cry and friend will tell her - he's a piece of shit, you have to leave him, and in the moment she will agree. But then once the first emotions passed, she will have to face all of the above. That she is in a toxic relationship and has been for a long time. That she has only just now found it within herself to leave. That she's one of those sorry women.

The human mind is extremely quick to try to turn these sort of things around. So then the thought creeps up... OR, OR, it's different and it's not as simple as her being the victim and him being a monster. She knows he isn't a monster because she has also seen his sweet sides that her friend hasn't. And she knows that she's no angel (who is?). So then you move from the narrative of a victim and an abuser to a complicated relationship between two people who love each other but each have their own issues. Much more romantic, much more dignified. And best of all is that it offers her legitimate reasoning to return to him - others just don't understand, but she dose. She can return to the man she loves with her head held high.

On top of everything I mentioned, people also tend to grow addicted to emotional rollercoasters. If you are used to having a partner who's explosive, jealous/possessive, adores you one moment and chews you out the next, then a regular partner who is calm a lot of the time and gives you space and doesn't have a strong opinion on lots of things about you tends to feel lukewarm and dispassionate. This is also why people tend to date strings of crazy folks and not just have one bad apple: they actively choose the crazy because of the thrills.
>>
Also just reading through the whole thread just now, for all the assholes trying to put this on innate female preferences, almost half of domestic abuse victims are actually male.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence
>>
>>18526506
Because she has some fucked up trauma in her past that has conditioned her to seek out bullshit like this. Don't confuse women with women that have psychological issues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.