[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They told me to move my post from /b/. I'm suffering because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

They told me to move my post from /b/.

I'm suffering because of a girl. My life is not in good shape either. I'm emotionally broken.

Can anyone give me some advice?
>>
>>18526417
Since you can only give generalizations about your problems, I can only give you generalities about the solutions.

Move on from the chick (there's billions of women on this planet - she is not unique) and fix your life.

If you want to get more specific, then I can give better advice.
>>
>>18526436
This here man. Girl of 7 years ran off with some dude and yea it still hurts, but honestly dude, when everyone says "hit the gym bro" do it. I've noticed a lot more girls looking at me. Some of my co workers are even being more flirty, some even show me the fucking thongs they wear. You'll get over her, promise
>>
>>18526417
I'm suffering because of a guy, and I'm a guy. I kinda fell in love with my friend who I always do things with. We're probably suffering from love withdrawal. It gets better. Keep your mind busy.
>>
>>18526417
Find a hobby, go out, try new things, always go out with people when they invite you, go to the gym, go to the club, start running, go to the library and read a book, travel, hike, take a walk.
>>
>>18526474
Though this is poorly written, this anon does have a great point.

The first step in this difficult situation of yours is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true.
After that, you need to work on yourself, get in shape, find a hobby that puts you in a better mood. People will begin to treat you differently, and the difference there will help you move past your deep hurt.
>>
>>18526474
Where the hell do you work
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.