[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/. A lot of this post has whinning, I feel like in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/.
A lot of this post has whinning, I feel like in order to understand where I am right now I have to explain why. I will try to make this brief and short.
>Have a past of bullying throughout my school for eight years
>Was nearly assaulted by father when he was drunk when I was like thirteen, was threatened to be killed by him.
>End up in an abusive relationship for five years.
>Had always conversation issues with parents, poor communication.
>In fifteen I am diagnosed with literal high-functioning autism
>Start losing weight, improving myself. Let go of my shitty relationship
>Sucesfully graduate
>I am twenty now.
>Start realizing how utterly bad I am at normal situations in life and how incompentent I am.
>Start feeling like a waste of space like I always have, assumed that getting better looks and graduating would improve my own self-image a little bit.
>Only getting worse in-fact, I feel like my autism symptoms somehow are getting worse too.
>Apathy intensifies, depression has grown to the point I cannot force to care much about things
>Start hating my own gender I was born in, I thought I was done with that too.
>Depression and anxiety grows, been making suicide plan every day.
I don't even know /adv/ I don't even know why I am posting here, I think that desperation has grown a lot and I feel like this is the place of peace I can turn to as I am annonymous here and that calms me down, many times I've tried to come clean with my issues to people around me, yet I never really was properly listened to, maybe I just can't express myself properly.
I just do not know how to be content with myself and try to be happy. I work out daily but I feel like an utter failure for my parents anyway. I absolutely despise my autism. I would have been a much better person without it, not sure if I can honestly live with it.

Sorry for whinning so much for this post.
>>
>>18526330
Why are you living for the approval of other people? Live for yourself man. Do things that YOU would be proud of. Fuck the rest of the world.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.