[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend has been super creeping me out lately So lke a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (142KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 720x1280px
My friend has been super creeping me out lately

So lke a while ago we lost touch because we were fighting and she was bejng really selfish and I'm pretty sure she stole money from me though I'm not positive, and she was super ungrateful for tons of things I would do for it just be rude/stomp on me to get in places in her life.

-a few months later we made up and since then she's been like reeally weeird. I guess Inn the time we didn't talk, one of her friends she was close with for a while committed suicide and she found out a guy she dated a year(?) ago also killed himself last summer .

When we first started hanging out again she was really fun to be around but then after a couple
Times she stArrd being rlly weird (maybe she was like this but covered it up upon us making up as friends) but she spends times at ponds in the middle of the night and one night I guess she was there with a bottle of wine and Xanax nd I went there and brought her home and that's when she told me everytnknf and I've
Honestly been scarred to be around her..

I researched why the guy killed himself Bc I was curious and I met him for like a couple seconds once when I dropped her off to hangout w him, and he killed himself after being drunk and killing his next door neighbor. Idk the whole story. The other grl killed herself "with a needl" whatver that means.

My friend told me she felt guilty Bc she said she's been mean to them, and also she said she lost all her friends Bc she did mean things to them they won't forgive.

Before that night I found all this out
Also, her mom texted me on FB Bc she didn't come home that night and she was asking me if I knew where she was (I didn't) and now imm like grtting freaked out feeling like I'm respible for her.

Sometimes she's normal but
Other times I get wicked creeped out. Tonight we were talking and she doesn't remember what happened after that night and also she thinks I'm secretly fucking the guy she's been seeing when I neve met him
>>
>>18526321

And she's been really clingy and stuff with me and I kinda think it's Bc she thinks I'm seeing this dude Bc she keeps saying it and she finally stopped affter I got Mad and told Her I don't wanna constantly defend myself and I think it's because she legit thinks I'm with him and am dating him liek it's insane.

I'm honestly scared she's going to
Do soemrjinf to me or try to ruin me or something and I also feel responsible for her and then feel like she needs a friend to and I'm really scared that anytning I do is going to cause problems

I'm legit scared of her.. Tonight in the car she spent an hour trying to remember stuff and like almost made it seem like she thought I was making stuff up
About what happened saying she was confused as to why she deleted stuff in her phone like thinking I did stuff

Legit don't knkw what to do like contemplating telling her I'm moving away or something
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.