[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I begin to love myself? > All of my friends that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

How do I begin to love myself?
> All of my friends that I talk to say that's my biggest issue.
> I'm a good looking guy but I need to have more confidence.
They aren't necessarily wrong but they don't understand the fullest extent of my issues. if they knew I wouldn't have firends , period . It's soo awful . Idk where to turn . Pic not related.
>>
>>18526312
Be the person that you'd be proud to be.

If you have a dog, be the person that your dog thinks you are.
>>
>>18526317
in the worst type of person . It makes me want to die :(
>>
>>18526326
That's the easy way out. If you aren't proud of who you are, take steps to become proud. Name someone you admire that isn't famous, and then try and be like them.

I'm a man who provides for himself, has hobbies that create real shit (woodworking, cooking, and playing piano), I have helped out strangers by paying their rent or purchasing them a plane ticket (dude was Venezuelan, and the place is going to hell). I keep myself in shape, and I always am willing to give advice to people who need it and are willing to listen.

I'm not super rich or famous, but I'm a damned good man, and I'm charming. And I was all of those things when I met the woman who became my wife. I liked her, and I wanted to be with her, but I wasn't desperate to be with her. I could have continued to live on my own forever.
>>
>>18526332
I'm just a lonely 18 yr old with a disgusting psychological problem
>>
>>18526337
Ok. I assumed you wanted advice, not a shoulder to cry on.

If you were expecting people to take deep, personal interest in you, you're mistaken. This isn't a "make friends" board. That's /soc/. This isn't a "let's wallow in self-pity board. That's /r9k/. This is an advice board, and another thread died so that you could post your shit.

If you aren't looking for advice, fuck off.
>>
>>18526332
cool advice dude. lurker here appreciating these words.

what i like the most about your post is how you bought that guy a plane ticket. that's fucking cool. if i did shit like that i know i'd have amazing confidence
>>
Lie to yourself.
Pretend to have a massive ego.
Fake it until you make it.
>>
>>18526340
I'm a pedophile . No one if any wants to help you with it . You do not tell friends about said problem if you want any friends that is. It's hard to have any self confidence when you have these kind of thoughts . I've talked to a professional , he told me to not talk about it ever again . I'm afraid I won't always be able to control it to the extent that I can right now .
>>
>>18526312
Mike "Raiden" Pence
>>
>>18526359
Dude was on /pol/ and had been eating dog food for 2 months to save up for a plane ticket to get out. He'd saved up 50 dollars, and the plane ticket was 300, which is about a day's pay for me.

If someone was committing themselves to eat off-brand dog chow for months in order to try and better their situation, I could offer a day's pay to get them the ticket.

He's in Brazil, now. I only know this because he wanted to pay me back, so he emailed the address connected to my paypal, telling me he wanted to pay me back once he got a job. Told him to not worry about it - use the money to save someone else that he loves.

>>18526371
That's one hell of a cross to bear. You can't help who you like. That said, it doesn't give you a pass to hurt kids. You are gonna be alone for the rest of your life. Get comfortable with it.
>>
>>18526377
I've had gf's tho. Also I wont be alone..kids are everywhere. Kids love me too, especially girls.
>>
>>18526371
Being a pedophile doesn't stop you from being a good person. It just means you can't have sex with those you are attracted to.

By the way, there are ways around that. If you're attracted to a child's mind, you can go for a retard. If you're attracted to a child's body, there are certain genetic diseases that don't let people grow up, so they always look like a kid, even as they become able to make adult decisions. You just have to look harder than the average person.
>>
>>18526395
I don't understand what you're getting at. You know its wrong to bone kids, yeah? So don't do it. Jerk of to your imagination to your hearts content, but don't fuck kids. And if you don't have children yourself, they are really easy to avoid.
>>
>>18526399
Is it ok to idk have a article of chidren's clothing ? Also yes I know it's wrong .
>>
>>18526415
>Is it ok?
>I know it's wrong.
You literally answered your own question.
>>
>>18526420
I was saying I know it's wrong to bone kids.
>>
>>18526415
No. Imagination only. Don't do creepy shit.
>>
>>18526430
it doesnt have to be creepy. What if it is like from your 6 yr old niece ?
>>
>>18526438
So you're going to use something that your niece owns as masturbatory material? That doesn't sound creepy to you?
>>
>>18526443
it is , but I'm trying my best to cope
>>
>>18526456
Own who you are, and own what you can do. Stop trying to perform mental gymnastics in order to justify shit. It's wrong. You know it's wrong. Just because it's less wrong than fucking a child doesn't mean that it's ok to do.
>>
>>18526460
but what if it feels amazing ?
>>
>>18526471
At this point, you're either retarded or willfully difficult. I'm discontinuing this conversation.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.