[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This kid owes me money and just told me he's not gonna pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2889.jpg (20KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.jpg
20KB, 160x160px
This kid owes me money and just told me he's not gonna pay me even though he gave me his word he would. He's treating me with disrespect and I need to show the kid who he's fucking with.

How can I get him to pay up or at least get some sort of revenge on him? I'd prefer it if I didn't have to deal with law enforcement.

pic unrelated
>>
small claims court
>>
>>18526228
If you don't have a legally binding agreement, you're fucked. Verbal agreement will do it if you've recorded him saying that he will pay you the money.

If you don't have proof, then you're fucked, and any attempt to force him to pay you will just get you into trouble with the law.
>>
>>18526228
you can't do shit, just fuck with him (in a way that isn't gonna get you sued or in jail) until he leaves you alone
>>
>>18526228
kill him duh

or fuck him so hard in the ass that he's begging for more, say that you won't fuck him again if he doesn't pay up.
>>
>>18526228
Tell his parents?
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (498KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
498KB, 500x379px
>>18526228

>>18526245
Anyone who proposes small claims as a way to get someone to repay a debt knows nothing about small claims courts.
>>
File: A-Bronx-Tale-FFC-2016-2.jpg (80KB, 1000x643px) Image search: [Google]
A-Bronx-Tale-FFC-2016-2.jpg
80KB, 1000x643px
>>18526228
How much does he owe you anon?
>20 euros
Look at it this way. For 20 dollars, you cut him off off your life. He will never disturb you again. You are the winner hier fagot. Stop thinking like a loser
>>
>>18526228
Just ignore him. Imagine if you'd have lent him 3x more. You got off easy. He's a bad investment of time money or emotional enery. If anyone else asks to borrow say NO so and so closed the bank. That way you'll never have to loan money again.
>>
>>18527045
Q or C -- what was his nickname?
>>
>>18526228
Baseball bat, fucko
>>
File: Lillo Brancato_0.jpg (13KB, 235x248px) Image search: [Google]
Lillo Brancato_0.jpg
13KB, 235x248px
>>18527066
C
>>
>>18527061
fck ing idiot stealing my quote. I have no doubt you are a jew
>>
>>18526228
stop letting that jackass take up your mental resources. learn from it and then let it fade into the distance.
>>
>>18526228
Well, as you have to ask this question, intimidating him, so you're pretty much just going to have to pester him.

Don't suddenly pretend to be a tough guy, it's only going to blow up in your face, and I doubt you want to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>18527701
*intimidating him is out
>>
>>18526228
Pull a gun on him.
Tell him he picked the wrong [[Your Name]] to fuck with.
>>
>>18527107
What can't hear you with that cock in your mouth.
>>
Hook up w his GF or sister .... or mom
>>
>>18526228
just steal shit from him that has value equal to what he owes you
>>
>>18528785
It's even more effective if you kick the door into their parents house cause they're some punk ass kids who live with their parents still. Then you steal shit. For extra effect bring some literal crackheads and junkies that you're paying $20 to fuck shit up for you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.