[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 and just graduated with a worthless degree after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: khaaan.jpg (19KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
khaaan.jpg
19KB, 400x366px
I'm 25 and just graduated with a worthless degree after being NEET for years. I need to move and get away from where I am now, and here are my options:

Move to where my dad is and pursue a dead-end job with my shit degree. I was forced away from him growing up because of my cunt of a single mother, but he's always tried to be a part of my life, regardless. I respect and love him, and want to be near him because he's getting older. I want a relationship I never had with him growing up.

Or I can move to where to my maternal uncle and grandfather live in a different state. Both of them have a great network of connections, and are established businessmen. My uncle even said to me last I saw him, "Give me your resume, and you'll get a good job. I think they call that nepotism, haha." I'm a fuck up, but still the "favorite" on that side of the family because my siblings and cousins are assholes.

What do?
>>
>>18525869
Take your uncle's offer while staying in touch with your father. You don't need to move to the same town as him to show him you care. Call him. Video chat him. Visit him when you're free.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.