[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an European citizen is it possible to move to the US indefinitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: US Flag.png (3KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
US Flag.png
3KB, 310x163px
As an European citizen is it possible to move to the US indefinitely without a more advanced education?
Should i even move to the US? or to Canada?
what do you guys recommend?
>>
>>18525474

1. How old are you
2. where are you from
3. What's your reason for wanting to move here
4. what education and skills do you have?
>>
>>18525500
1 - If i move i will in a year or so with 20/21 years of age.
2 - Portugal
3 - Various reasons, including: creating a family there, share positive feelings to people through art (work there), and i just like the country and the people
4 - I have plenty of skills and knowledge (not trying to be cocky, i'm just being realistic), though i don't have documents that prove it.
>>
>>18525587

Well, you could either get married to an American girl and get a green card that way. Or, you could apply for a student visa so you could study here. Before or after graduating you could apply for a career that would sponser your work visa/green card
>>
>>18525474
Yeah--
1) Fly to Mexico
2) Run across the border
3) Go to a shitty sanctuary city
4) Profit?
>>
>>18525474
canada even though its harder to get into
free health care
>>
>>18525650
>sanctuary city
LA NYC and Chi are better then the majority of other none sanctuary cities
>>
>>18525474
I'm from the USA.
I recommend Canada.
Here you are a complete slave to corporations.
>>
>>18525655

>LA, NYC, Chicago

Fun cities to visit. But absolutely not fun to live in
>>
>>18525659

>Recommending him to live in the land of the SJW
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.