[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, what happens if you receive a parcel from Amazon then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).png (3KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
3KB, 246x205px
Hey /adv/, what happens if you receive a parcel from Amazon then claim that it was lost in transit?

Is it illegal?
Can Amazon see if you've done it too many times?
Does it work every time (Apart from when signed for)?

Thanks
>>
>>18525357
Course it is illegal, it is called fraud. Amazon tracks shit and no where it has been. Hell the shit I ordered online from WalMart had many UPC scans from the S&R (shipping and receiving) warehouses. Chain of evidence.
>>
>>18525357
>Is it illegal?

Yes you dumb nigger.

>Can Amazon see if you've done it too many times?

Of course they can your account history and all transactions are recorded since the moment you signed up. If you can pull it up so can they. Have you even used Amazon before, bro?

>Does it work every time (Apart from when signed for)?

Amazon A-Z works every time as long as it hasn't been abused. It falls back on UPS or whoever dropped the package off at your door, and might require you to report a lost package with the police if the value is high enough. Packages get "stolen" off people's steps all the time. They'll eat the cost a few times, but if you make a habit of it they'll catch on quick.

It's one of those frauds you do rarely, and when you do it you make sure it counts.
>>
>>18525357

>illegal

yes

>can amazon see

literally yes, there'd be a pattern if oyu are constantly saying 'i didn't receive my item'

>does it work every time

no, ive done it once because i accidentally threw away the box, but they will investigate this happening more than once and you can go to jail for fraud.

also anything of significantly high value will be investigated for sure. id wasger if it goes above 100 you'd get caught fast
>>
File: ECZXdrb.jpg (24KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
ECZXdrb.jpg
24KB, 458x418px
>>18525357
I bet OP thought he was a genius when he thought of this.

If it was legal, untraceable, and worked every time, amazon would literally not exist right now.
>>
>>18525357
You'll maybe get away with it once. Accidents happen, people steal packages from porches. They won't come after you if you do this one time with a low value item.

Of course this is considered mail fraud and you'll end up in prison because you're too stupid to understand how mail is tracked.
>>
so I'll tell my story of "Amazon Fraud" that wasn't what OP did

I found out Amazon had Autorip CD's (where you get a Cloud MP3 copy in addition to the physical CD) and so I started ordering CD's.

but I got sick of the case being broken, so I contacted customer support. I told them the case was broken and they said they could exchange it.

idk why but I asked "do I HAVE to return it really?" genuinely, like not trying to scam them.

they said "Nah, we'll just refund it."

cue me exploiting this for the next like what, 4-5 CD shipments? the funny part is the CD case WAS always cracked, so I wasn't lying.

the final time the support agent said I was conning them, which kinda annoyed me because they allowed me to do it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.