[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do if i cant tan? Im literally like grey and i stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
What do i do if i cant tan? Im literally like grey and i stick out and look like shit everywhere i go and i dont even live in a warm area.

I fucking look like shit and ive tried tanning all the time and nothing happens. I even got this medicine from my doctor thats supposed to make you sunburn like crazy and he said that some people even get blisters just not wearing spf chapstick so ive been taking them and tanning while on them and it does fucking nothing.

i cant tan i cant burn nothing i just sit in the sun shining as white as tinfoil and then when i wait until the next day no burn no tan no nothing
>>
You must be so white, your actually reflecting the light of the sun off of you.

Nothing's gonna fix that.
>>
>>18525079
Find a qt irish gened redhead with the same problem I guess
>>
>>18525079
Yeah, I'm like you

You just need time, with sunscreen
Your body is slow and reluctant to get that melanin to go on.
You just need time and sunscreen.

When I was in my early 20s, I spent a whole summer outside. By my end, I was practically brown.
I wore gloves the entire time, lol, so I had white ass hands.

If you have pale skin like I do, you need sunscreen and time.
>>
>>18525079
Pale skin is so fucking hot.
>>
>>18525079
>white person thinks they look like shit for not being brown
You probably can't change it, so embrace it.
>>
>>18525858
For women to have.
There's a reason why women love blacks
Darker skin is desirable for women.

Men=attractive with dark skin
Women=attractive with light skin

That's been attractive for literally millennia
>>
>>18525079
Mostly shit answers here. so let an Irish potato with red hair and freckles tell it to you like it is:
you're not going to get much of a what the coloured folks or sallow-skinned people know as a tan, but that's fine.
Get yourself a bottle of P50 - it's expensive but worth every drop, especially if you live in a hot climate.
Splash that shit on, and eventually you will go from pasty to light gold. Not exactly a tan, but you'll be less susceptible to burning once you've got that done, even if you don't put on more sunscreen. Do be careful though, read the instructions that come with the bottle.
>>
Be fashionable and the pale skin wont be a problem. Embrace the white and stand out, make the clothing you wear work and express you.
>>
how come no one has asked OP for a rundown on his ethnicity? I'm sure that's playing a role...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.