[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 and going on dates with an 18 year old. She just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: ng7.png (742KB, 665x900px) Image search: [Google]
ng7.png
742KB, 665x900px
I'm 27 and going on dates with an 18 year old. She just asked to become exclusive. Is the age gap a problem? I look about 20ish if that matters. I'm not sure how her parents would take it to be honest.
>>
Unless you're also mentally 20, you're going to get sick of her very quickly.
>>
>>18524903
Yeah, this is another thing that I'm wary about. I've known her for two months and she acts mature, but I know people can hide it for the first couple months.
>>
If at 27 you can be intellectually satisfied by a 18yo then I can't imagine what have been you doing with your life o far
>>
I am 29 and have some 18/19 yr old chicks that are friends. Met them at the gym and some are coworkers. They are cool to hang around and bang a few times but I will never ever consider a bf/gf relationship with them cuz of the maturity gap and they hadn't expierenced a lot in life. Sure some have been shot (inb4 they are paraplegics cuz they aren't) and had some insane shit happen to them. But still they are 18/19ish.

They cool as fuck and carry on decent conversations but I will never ever be their bf. FWB is cool

>>18525332
Also this.
>>
>>18524896
Is she legal? Then it isn't a problem.

Disregard dem mad faggits because you scored that prime grade A puss while they're still eating that Walmart shit.
>>
>>18525381
How beta are you exactly?
>>
>>18525332
If you can be "intellectually satisfied" by women at any age I don't know what you've been doing with your life. What a fucking worthless concept.
>>
>>18525332
Go fuck yourself, you insecure old whore.

>Being this mad because OP dates younger women
>>
>>18525431
err I'm 22 and Im female but ok sure beta faggot
>>
>>18524903
/thread
>>
>>18525332
>tfw gf is 20 and im 27
experiencing exactly what you described, starting to feel dead inside around her, the sex is great and all but thats no way enough stimulation for my brain
>>
>>18525470
I understand, I myself always wanted to date guys a few years older than me because I thought everyone my age was stupid or at least immature. It was fine for a while but then the difference in the life experience you've had really starts to matter
>>
>>18525470
I like meaningful philosophical life conversations and wine. Im too sophisticated for her
>>
>>18524903
>>18525332
These anons are right

The main issue when it comes to age difference like that is that most likely you'll be on a very different mental and emotional level. 18 year old girls can still have very naive outlook on life and lack pertinent life experience. Women usually tend to be more emotional than rational, and the younger the girl the more emotionally unstable she is likely to be. If I were you I would cautiously form a fwb relationship with her while keep a healthy distance and not letting her to get too close with you. That way you'll profit from yound pussy without having to deal with her childlish bitchiness and (emotional) stupidity.
>>
>>18524896
Go for it anon.

Don't listen to anyone else here, you'll never regret having a younger girlfriend.

Been married with a girl 12 years younger than me, for the last 5 years, best thing that happened.

if she wasn't young, we'd be a normal stay in door couple that never does anything
>>
Tell me about it, OP. I'm 23 talking to an 18 year-old. I actually would prefer to find a young one who is amazing and marry her to create the ultimate life situation in advance.
>>
>>18525479
>>18525485
I also feel its more of a handicap than anything, had more growth as a loner neet, fuck
>>
>>18525485
You're an embarrassment and everyone around you laughs at you.

>>18525494
You're a fool if you think there's anyone on this board that isn't emotionally frozen at 17. I mean just look at the fucking post right above yours for the example of the most stereotypical 14 year old attitude possible.
>>
>>18525510
Funny how this is the most stereotypical 14 year old attitude post on this thread
>>
>>18525510
Yes someone who is 18 is emotionally different but you need to get off your intellectual high horse. Sometimes a younger perspective is good
>>
>>18525423
>>18525431
HAHAHAHAHA Jesus this thread is brutal

I just love reading people's strongly worded convictions
>>
How about a married 35 year old woman dating a married 24 year old guy behind her husbands back? How does that even work?
>>
>>18525545
Yall iq combined is <80. That's how.
>>
>>18524896
He dad might want to kick your ass.
>>
>>18524896
I started my current relationship with the same age difference at a similar age and several years later we are still pretty happy. If you really like her then go for it, it's not like you're breaking the law.
>>
File: 1411701616219.jpg (12KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1411701616219.jpg
12KB, 200x189px
>22
>talk to cute girl
>she turns out to be 18
>didn't ask her out as result
Did I fuck up, /adv/?
>>
Dating is the process by which you find out if you want to commit to someone OP. The idea of a guy your age being too old for an 18 year old girl is completely false, and is pushed by older who have hit the wall and can't find a suitable man anymore, and so they try to shame men for being attracted to what they evolved to be naturally attracted to buy nature; young, beautiful women with fit bodies.

I've read posts on this thread about how she'll be "immature" or "mentally too young", but age doesn't define maturity or intelligence, and you're the only person here who knows her and therefore the only one who can judge that part of her.

Or think about it like this: would you rather date her, and have it fizzle out after a couple months, or turn her down and miss out on the love of your life?

Your chances of winning the lottery are slim, but they improve significantly when you buy a ticket.
>>
>>18525791
Yes
>>
File: Hallo!.jpg (49KB, 458x574px) Image search: [Google]
Hallo!.jpg
49KB, 458x574px
>>18525332
>needs to be intellectually stimulated by a woman
Top Kek
>>
>>18524896
Wouldn't bug me to do it. That said, I wouldn't expect it to last.
>>
>>18525423

careful you don't cut yourself with that edge, bro.
>>
>>18525947
"To love intelligent women is the pleasure of a pederast." - Charles Baudelaire
>>
>>18525922
HURR DURR I NEVER GOT LAID SO I MUST TRASH WOMEN ON ANONYMOUS THREADS.
>>
>>18525922
Top beta male
>>
When I turn 50 I will find a 20 year old gf and go meet her parents who I will be older than.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to date a woman that's not on the same intelligence level as yours?
The only case would be if she's eager to learn things from you
>>
>>18526783
And where have I trashed women in that post, or on this thread, you spanner? Nor does the post I quoted trash women either. Learn to read.
>>
>>18525332
This
>>
>>18526783
Rekt
>>
I think this is the typical situation where the people advising against it are mostly just jealous.
>>
or the ones advising for it are just low intelligence maintenance. nothing wrong with both anyway
>>
>>18525408
>>18525458
>>18526789
>assblasted middle-aged thot is this mad that younger, higher-quality pussy is stealing her men
>>
File: 1499658004469.jpg (12KB, 261x218px) Image search: [Google]
1499658004469.jpg
12KB, 261x218px
snag that dooo eeettt
I have had 2 wives , whatever the out come , its worth it .
>>
>>18525791
Yeah, you're still a baby.

>be 28
>work with younger girls
>at least a few 18 year old ones want to fuck me
>i don't pursue because i know it's a horrible idea
>just want someone to love me, not a dumb young whore on my nuts

If i was still in my late teens or early twenties i'd be happy with this. It's funny how your values change.
>>
>>18524896
who gives a fuck, just give it a try assfaggot
>>
>>18527231
22, recently finished STEM major, makes enough to take care of family abroad and has a great bf.
but whatever makes you feel better boi :*
>>
>>18527397
>insecure enough to actually post shit like this
not him but man the estrogen is palpable
>>
>>18527513
Hurr durr I explain everything with insecurity
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.