[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good career for me to have? 22 yr old female Done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: confused-black-girl.jpg (20KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
confused-black-girl.jpg
20KB, 472x472px
What's a good career for me to have?

22 yr old female
Done with retail and waitressing
80% average in highschool marks
Favourite subjects are science and math
DO NOT SUGGEST NURSING (i dont want to deal with poopy butts and death)
>>
Find a good man and be a housewife
>>
>>18524523
No good man is going to want a chick without an education
>>
>>18524516
Maybe something IT related? ( that's if you want to earn good money)
>>
>>18524699
Like what
>>
>>18524538
>the college jew has corrupted yet another into thinking "good men" would rather have a woman who's fucked a hundred chads while "exploring herself" to get a worthless degree and massive debt instead of learning to cook, clean, and properly raise children

It's already too late.
>>
Get an education then?
>>
>>18524516
Be an administrative assistant for a tech company. You don't need a degree to answer phones and take messages. Show a little leg and some cleavage and you're golden. Screw college and all that debt. Get experience then move from start-up to start-up until one goes public and you become E rich. Secretaries at Microsoft Cisco and Amazon became millionaires because they got there early and got stock options.
>>
Engineer? If you're not willing to get a college degree, then maybe just be a repairman.
>>
>>18524538

not true. college education has nothing to do with morality or general 'decent'-ness and its actually WOMEN who refuse to date below their education level.

men will take any woman as long as she is attractive and a nice match.

as for your career options, anything you feel like doing thats within your reach. a 'good career' for you is not goign to be based off your age, the two entry level jobs you hate, and a guestimation at where you scored back in highschool (which is essentially irrelevant).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.