[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell a girl I am not interested in her after one date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do I tell a girl I am not interested in her after one date? I just went blind date and it did not go well, as it she is a little fat and not as good looking as I pictured. I have not texted her yet since I got home 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>18524349
just don't arrange new dates
if she asks, tell her
>she is a little fat and not as good looking as I pictured
remember, honesty is the key
>>
>>18524349
How did you end the date? Was there a kiss, did you discuss plans for a second date?

Honestly, if it went badly and both of you could feel it, you could probably get away with just not calling her. If she reaches out to you, then you could just politely say it was nice to meet her but you don't see it going anywhere.
>>
>>18524363
We were texing for about 2 weeks on and off. I tried to stay in it, but it was hard when I have almost 0 interest. Conversations never got awkward
>>
>>18524349
"Thank you for the evening. Unfortunately there was no chemistry."

It's OK, she's not interested in you anyway. If you're too much of a bitchfaggot to even know how to say "no" to a stranger without asking the internet for advice even a chub has higher standards than that.
>>
>>18524380
i think it is opposite my friend
>>
>>18524349
Is it a requirement nowadays to let a date know that they suck via text msg? Why are you even thinking of texing her? Did you make a "promise" you would?

tldr: don't fucking text her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.