[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a stupid fucking woman >wake up angry because of something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 42c.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
42c.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>be a stupid fucking woman
>wake up angry because of something you dreamed your husband did
>tell him about how he chased you around with a knife in your dream
>expect him to reassure you he'd never do that
>he doesn't, because he's not a stupid fucking woman who takes dreams seriously
>get even more upset

my main regret is essentially every decision I've ever made
>>
???
You do realize dreams usually carry a lot of truth and insight right? You should apologize to your gf/wife you insensitive fuck.
>>
>>18523861
found the woman
>>
>>18523851
I've been on the receiving end of that so many times. ¬_¬

>>18523861
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>18523861
Ok but realize how dumb "sorry about how I acted in your dream" sounds
>>
>>18523851
So you hate women and don't understand why your girlfriend is afraid that you might try to stab her?
>>
>>18523891
dreams are irrational
women are not rational agents
I'm sure you can see why they'd go so well together
>>
File: whatbeingawomanislike.png (772KB, 1700x1267px) Image search: [Google]
whatbeingawomanislike.png
772KB, 1700x1267px
>>18523891
Because women try to fabricate drama when there is none? For a woman you sure don't know a lot about other women.

>>18523901
Women are apparently not agents, period.
>>
>>18523851
Agree you shouldn't apologize, but what advice are you looking for? Seems like you've got it handled.
>>
File: retired.png (222KB, 706x710px) Image search: [Google]
retired.png
222KB, 706x710px
>>18523926
I guess I'm just venting. Dumb shit like this happens nearly every day of my life and I'm at my wits' end.
>>
>>18524098
Well if this is your wife I would consider you start DISCRETELY moving assets into a discretionary trust with professional trustee (not someone you're related to). Even then family courts will still probably find a way to fuck you over. Best bet is to go on a long holiday and then have literally everything sold, houses, cars, just liquidate everything. Then funnel that shit out as quick as you can before you get back and bounce the fuck out.
>>
>>18523861
Lol kill yourself now
>>
>>18523851
That dream reflects that she's stressed about something in her waking life, not necessarily you.
>>
>>18524098
Turn the tables on her, OP.

Tell her that there's only one good reason she'd dream about you violently attacking her - she feels guilty about something, something that she knows would make you angry. And then demand to know what she's hiding from you.

Show her how it feels when a stupid dream starts a real fight.
>>
>>18523861
I bet you read daily horoscope pages and go OH MY GOD THAT IS SO ME at all of them.

Kys
>>
>>18524344
This man know about things
>>
>>18523886
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA *HEART REACTS*
>>
You can comfort someone after they have a bad dream to calm them down. Seems strange not to if you care for that person.
Though apologizing for what happened in the dream is silly.
>>
>>18523851

You refer to your wife as a "stupid fucking woman" so, out of the context of this situation I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume you don't really treat her with that much respect to begin with.

I have the sneaking suspicion that her frustration with you is a result of you being a generally shitty person and/or husband as opposed to this one specific incident.
>>
>>18523861
Send nudes or go back to tumblr
>>
>>18524820
How do they do it!?!?!?
>>
>>18523851
tell her to shut the fuck up and that you would never do that. you can either apologize, or just tell her to stop acting like an idiot. if you do option B and she takes it as far as possible, leave her and tell her you left because she is psycho and you don't talk to psycho people
>>
>>18524125
Stone cold, op should take this guys advice
>>
>>18523851
That sounds schizo or sleep deprived, not just female. Females are more likely to get emotional about it, but not being able to differentiate dreams between reality could be viewed as illness.
>>
My gf, crying, woke me up because she dreamt that I cheated on her in her dreams. I had to comfort her for a whole hour at 3 am.
>>
>>18525051
it's okay to be upset from a nightmare. holding what happened in a nightmare against someone is what's whacky.
>>
>>18525073
But why be upset? It's just a dream.
>>
>>18523851
>>18525051
Guess I got off easy. All my fiancee ever does is dream that she can't find me and she is happy when she wakes up because I am still there.
>>
>>18525098
haven't you heard of a nightmare?
>>
>>18525117
But she is 24.....
>>
>>18525119
yeah google nightmare

it's nice that you were willing to comfort her for hours though. most people I know would just go back to sleep. maybe that's why she is so afraid of losing you.
>>
>>18525114
That's so fucking cute
>>
>>18525124
A nightmare, also called a bad dream,[1] is an unpleasant dream that can cause a strong emotional response from the mind, typically fear but also despair, anxiety and great sadness. The dream may contain situations of discomfort, psychological or physical terror or panic. Sufferers often awaken in a state of distress and may be unable to return to sleep for a small period

Not being able to fall asleep for a small period sounds terrible.
>>
File: this is why I need feminism.gif (3MB, 260x196px) Image search: [Google]
this is why I need feminism.gif
3MB, 260x196px
>>
>>18525051
Does anyone really feel that much from a bad dream? Sometimes dreams like that leave a lingering feeling of discomfort, but nothing that requires hours of comfort.
>>
>>18523886
She was scared because she had a nightmare and she wanted you to comfort her.
You wouldn't do it because you're autistic.

Whatever nonsense she tried to justify it with afterwords is irrelevant, but you should have been the big boy in the relationship and taken care of your god damn woman.

If we don't allow women to be silly and childish you know what we get? Fucking feminists who wear fake dicks and try to finger your asshole during sex. She's your baby, anon. Take care of her.
>>
>>18526435
OP said she was angry, not scared. Scared is fine, dreams can be disorienting when you first wake up and they still feel kind of real. Angry is just being a bitch.
>>
Women are such children goddamn. It's a fucking dream like did you stop mentally developing at 5?
>>
holy fucking god damn pissing fucking christ this thread lacks the most basic of basic reading compression skills.

OP IS THE NUTCASE WOMAN WHO HAD THE DREAM AND SHES DESCRIBING THE CONVERSATION SHE HAD WHEN SHE BROUGHT IT UP TO HIM
>>
>>18526483
You think you're really funny don't you
>>
>>18526487
no just amazed at how this many retards there can be in one thread

>be a stupid fucking woman

its literally the first fucking line of a greentexted story. how retarded do you have to be to mess this up?
>>
>>18526492
There's some definite improvement in this one. Next thread don't use all caps. Subtlety is important with these kinds of things.
>>
>>18526500
i was just clarifying. the caps were there to make it easier to read
>>
>>18523861
Drink bleach NOW, please.
>I'm so sorry, I'll try to control my dream self next time.

OP it seems that hoe doesn't trust you. Why did you marry a crazy hoe?
>>
>>18526440
That's a kindergartener's understanding of emotions. Being scared doesn't mean you're not angry, nor does being angry mean you're not scared. Sometimes people express their fears with anger.
>>
meme gender
>>
>>18526435
this is good advice
>>
>>18526701
This... Wtf you guys?

My wife has nightmares sometimes of violent crimes cause she's 5ft and 80lbs sopping wet. Sometimes she dreams that I kill her too.

Your partner has a nightmare and you won't comfort her and then ramble on the net and call her a stupid cunt? Jesus dude.
>>
>>18527105
>she's 5ft and 80lbs sopping wet

I don't understand this phrase. Why is she covered in water?
>>
>>18527133

Means she's 80lbs (which is light) when she's soaked in water (added weight) basically its an expression used to explain/exaggerate how waif-like someone's stature is. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
ive had dreams where my husband cheated and i didnt say anything. i did feel bad, but i would've felt stupid if i told him it bothered me.
he's also had similar dreams and he never hesitates to tell me them. he's always upset from them and thinks theyre real. at first i would console him, but it never worked so now i just get annoyed and say "it. was. a. dream. it's not real" and about 20 min later he chills out.

OP you sound like a complete asshole though lol
>>
My boyfriend had a dream about almost cheating on me but he felt guilty and killed him self in it and dreams that i cheated on him
He often feels upset and guilty because of it
Most of the time i try to cheer him up by sending him awful jokes and reassuring him that it was just a dream
Just listening helps a person a lot and it's good that they trust you enough to tell you about their stupid dreams
>>
>>18524904
He said he was venting
>>
>>18527201
> he's always upset from them and thinks theyre real.

your boyfriend sounds a lot like a woman
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.