[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend stopped wanting to suck my dick. Her desired faded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend stopped wanting to suck my dick. Her desired faded. I really feel bad about it because i really enjoy getting my penis sucked with passion.

It probably has something to do with the honeymoon phase, but i really do not know the cause of why she stopped.( I keep my penis clean and groomed)
She will try doing it ONLY if i ask her to... which is a total turn off, plus only licks it for a few seconds then stops completely. I miss her wanting to suck me off without me telling her anything. She used to blow me so good that the bed sheets would push up deep into my ass. It's like she needed to do it. Like a biological need such as drinking water.

Now she wont bother to.
It has been months since her desired dissappeared, and i have been trying to accept the situation of "you will no longer get blowjobs unless you ask" but it's too hard to accept. I've been depressed about this. How can i give this desire of getting sucked off? I love my girlfriend but this shit hurts my feelings. I don't want to cheat. Any advice pls
>>
She feels secure in the relationship. Women use tools like oral sex to nab a guy, and once they're sure they've got him, they stop using the tools, because why bother? That means she sees you as safe, which means she doesn't consider you above her anymore. You have to introduce some insecurity back into the relationship, as crappy as that sounds. Improve yourself in some way that makes you more of a catch, either physically or financially or mentally, and make sure to check out other women in front of her, so that she knows you're still looking, which triggers her fear of you leaving. If you can make her feel less comfortable, she'll suck your dick like a champ again. But, long term, this will probably happen again. You might have to drop her and find a girl who just loves giving head for the sake of giving head. My girlfriend is like that.
>>
>>18523759
men are such pieces of work.
>>
>>18523767
Great advice my man. It sucks that i have to play mind games in order to get sexual stimulation. Women who enjoy blowing dick after the honemoon phase... exist?

>>18523774
Why do you say that? I wish i could "turn off" this random desire of feeling that my gf enjoys sucking my dick. But i know she does not. And when i remember that, i feel pissed off. Cheated. Like, "wow, i have to live like this from now on?" It hurts. I feel that the only option is to break up. I have talked to her about this, which is probably the worst mistake first hand. I shouldn't have brought it up.
>>
>>18523797
>I have talked to her about this, which is probably the worst mistake first hand. I shouldn't have brought it up.
what happened?

also, this anon >>18523767 is 100% spot on.
>>
>>18523803
We talked about her lack of desire to suck me off. She used to blow me until i came, and would swallow my semen as if it was orange juice. Now days, she would lick it a few times and that's it. We have talked about this a few times but nothing changes. I feel fucked, because i cannot seem to accept the situation, and she does not improves, nor tries to... maybe she feels pressured. Thats why i believe i fucked up on telling her that i miss getting sucked off like before.
>>
>>18523797
Yeah, dude. My girl automatically goes to sucking my dick every time. It turns her on and gets her ready for sex. It's something she does for herself as much as for me. We've been together for 9 months.
>>
>>18523828
If you think that this is going to last for your entire relationship you're beyond delusional.
>>
>>18523759
Find a glory hole
>>
>>18523759
You don't "ask." While your dick is out you stick it in her mouth. It's a turn-off if you beg and she no longer sees you as a dominant man. Getting whine and depressed just makes her think even less of her. When she gives it a few licks tell her it ain't a goddamn Tootsie Pop and proceed to fuck her face.

Did you stop eating pussy? Chicks get resentful and "hold back" on the sukk if you've stopped eating that bitch good. Once she sukks you proper again reward her with the best O of your career. Fuck her good, eat her, work on that puss with a toy till your arm is sore. Then only give her that kind of attention when she works your dick proper. It's like training a dog. Beating them works eventually, but it doesn't work as well as giving them treats for good behavior.
>>
>>18523797
I just don't see what you are complaining about. So what if you don't get your dick sucked regularly! Most people here don't get oral at all, for years at a time. You are being a spoiled piece of work, and if I were your gf I would dump you.
>>
>>18523759
Don't listen to the people saying that it's normal for this to happen once the relationship has settled. My recent exgf was still grabbing for my dick almost everyday after 3 years together.

You should definitely ask her directly what's caused this disappearence of desire to suck you off.
>>
>>18524180
you probably are a girl so you wouldn't understand this pain
>>
>>18524180
>bro why are you complaining about tons of bacteria and sediment in your tap water?? Some people have way worse water than you, so you should just be happy with what you have instead of fighting to get clean water.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.