[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had dated a girl in the social group. Started off as acquaintances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7574.jpg (153KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7574.jpg
153KB, 750x745px
I had dated a girl in the social group. Started off as acquaintances (since I moved back to town), became friends and then started going out. The other harpies in the group, whom I'd never date though they always wanted a shot with me, saw they were losing the hot friend. Typical crabs in a bucket scenario. Pulled her into their bullshit and eventually I got turned off, lost my trust in her and broke it off. Traded a good thing for temporary fun, then wanting me to give her a second chance. Broke up with her and pretty much that group.

It's been almost a year and I saw this women at another mutual friends get together. This friend kept in touch and told me about all the get togethers he was at previously that these women put on, showing off their boyfriends and whatever. Of course I didn't get the invite which is fine, but when I saw them, they were all Oh Anon, I haven't seen you in so long! How come we don't hang out anymore?! We've missed you!

Instead of being all fake and cordial I just called them out and said they're full of shit. Said I heard about their parties the last few months, sorry I couldn't make it. They couldn't respond, their boyfriends had the look of oh shit don't please piss her off. My other friend just started laughing and spit out his drink.

I just walked away to another group of people there, introduced myself and made some new friends.

Could I have been more tactful or was it ok?
>>
>>18523427
That was perfect anon.
>>
>>18523427
That was brilliant, if true, well done!
>>
>>18523441
>>18523442
It wasn't totally dramatic, just a 10second exchange and that was it. But it was enough for me

It just bothers me how me and this girl hit it off so well when we dated only to be curved by some perpetually single bitches. I know it wasn't "their doing" since my girl went right along with them too. The whole thing just left me bad vibe around them. When the ex wanted a second go, I just couldn't let go of it
>>
>>18523452
I feel ya. It's a real fucked situation.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.