[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girl in my sights but im not sure how to act on it. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 335812165007048704.png (22KB, 119x128px) Image search: [Google]
335812165007048704.png
22KB, 119x128px
I got a girl in my sights but im not sure how to act on it. She is pure wife material and I need her in my life. How should I go about asking her out?
>>
Take a moment, formulate the words in your mind and once yiy are sure of it and won't stutter, go up to her, and pronounce the words "Want to go out sometime?" Notice though, there is a question mark at the end of that sentence, meaning you will have to use an inflection towards to the end of it. In the real world, this is how you people know it's a question. Depending on the the area, you want to adjust your voice volume enough for her to hear but not for her to cringe and flinch at a loud noise.
Once you ask a question it is most typical to await a response. So here is the key part. You have do this thing called waiting.
You want to wait in a comfortable and non-awkward position. If you are sitting, stay sitting, standing, stay standing. By comfortable though, I don't mean drift off as you are about to sleep, no, you want to be paying attention for this..."response."
Typically, a yes is good and no is bad.
Now these words can come in different ways and sometimes even in more than one word.
For example, the following means yes.
"Sure."
"I'd love to."
"Thought you'd never ask."
Ect.

That's all I have time for now. Good luck.
>>
>>18523337
Kek but where should I ask her out to
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.