[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tldr at bottom... I think my boyfriend is crazy. We've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1482396540296.jpg (86KB, 640x955px) Image search: [Google]
1482396540296.jpg
86KB, 640x955px
Tldr at bottom...
I think my boyfriend is crazy. We've been dating 2 months. I can't take a night to myself without him freaking out and sulking and drinking himself int9 a stupor no matter how much I comfort him. I get that it's a huge red flag but 90% of the time he's amazing so I've been tolerating it for shits and giggles.

Tonight however, he lost his wallet so I came to help him find it, (I live close) on a night I told him I was taking for myself. He was a drunk mess of course because he though he was spending the night alone (that's how he lost his wallet).

While I was on his phone contacting the uber, he got a message from a girl who he texted saying he lost his wallet. They had been texting all night about dressing up and going out and a rain check...

I asked about it and he was drunk and insisted it was the uber driver. I plan on confronting him about it in the morning.

Morals aside, with a little more digging, there were more messages to girls asking if they were single or wanted to hang out. And one message where he asked for pictures and she sent nudes. As well as a girl texting him tonight at 2am while hes passed out.

I plan on asking him about it in the morning. These messages are from days when we even were together the whole day. What do I do about this? If he's cheating I have to call it quits. How do I bring the subject up in a neutral way?

TLDR helped drunk bf text an uber driver, turns out the text was from a girl and they had been messaging and flirting. Found other texts with other women including nudes. How do I bring it up when he sobers up?
>>
>>18522679
> I can't take a night to myself without him freaking out and sulking
Not your job to baby him

>red flag
red flag!

>If he's cheating
Well you have to define what cheating is in your own book, otherwise he'll just walk all over you while you accept it, because you know flirting and asking for nudes from another girl and getting them as well while already in a relationship... you get my drift right?

>How do I bring it up when he sobers up?
If it's that serious for you,as it seems that it is since you went through all the trouble by posting it on /adv/, just ask him seriously about it. If he dodges the question or accuse you of sleuthing and or cheating on him. Then all of it was just a game to him, he was never serious about the relationship. Then dump him and move on, be glad you only spent 2 months with him rather then say 5 years until you realize who he really is.
>>
>>18522679
I would bring it up the same way you brought it up to us.

If he tries to guilt you for digging through his shit, you can say, "Yeah. That was wrong. But that doesn't dismiss the shit you pulled."
>>
>>18522679
As a dude who has been married for 5 years, and loves the shit out of my wife, I can tell you I still flirt all the time with other chicks, but it's always in person, and never goes any further than that. No number exchanging, no dates, no nudes. Literally just being overly friendly, because doing so seems to cheer people up and make them more friendly, too. Might even give an ego boost.

In my book, there's a big difference between flirting with my dental hygienist while I'm in the office, and getting texts and nudes.
>>
>>18522679
> sulking faggot who emotionally manipulative
What is a precursor to a domestic violence perpetrator
> texts and flirts with women
What is a cheat
> how do I bring it up
"We're so broken up you drunken fuckstick"
>>
>>18522679
>How do I bring it up when he sobers up?

you dont. Just cut him out. Either its now or in 1 year or after 5 years with kids and whole lots of drama.

The longer you stay with him the more dramatic the breakup will be. And it will happen.
>>
File: 1455858439765.png (254KB, 689x539px) Image search: [Google]
1455858439765.png
254KB, 689x539px
>>18522679
>is sexting other women
>is discussing if they're single and want to hang out
>texting other girls at 2am
>"is he cheating?"

2000 tonnes of solid concrete aren't as dense as you are.
>>
>>18522805
kek'd
>>
>>18522805
this. interesting that OP has disappeared too.
>>
>>18522679
Tell him that you know he's a cheat and that you aren't going to stick around.

Don't delude yourself into thinking he isn't cheating.

You do not owe him a "neutral" reaction, do you know why? Because he did not think of your feelings when he was texting these women, why should you think of his??

My best friend had a similar situation to yours and thought he would change for her. He didn't, even though she was the most loyal and beautiful of all the girls he was juggling. Some men can't be monogamous so take who he is at face value.
>>
File: de5gd34.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
de5gd34.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Pic related

For those of you guys that have really toned abs like the ones in the picture (not super ripped but slightly defined), how did you get them? What kind of diet did you follow and what was your workout routine?
>>
>>18523042
Personal trainer, dedicating a lot of time, extreme dieting. Women aren't the only ones being damaged by false expectations.
>>
>>18523026
I'm not really disappeared. I'm waiting for him to wake up. I'm interested in the excuses he'll have. I'll post his response here
>>
>>18522679
Aside from everything else, why are you attaching yourself to an alcoholic?
>>
>>18523066
He's was a rebound. I don't have any interest in marying the guy. He's treated me nicely until now and he didn't start showing this side until recently. I was willing to put up with it in a detached way.
>>
>>18523054
>implying he's sleeping
He's probably fucking some chick right now.
>>
>>18523075
I'm beside him. I was helping him get his wallet back from an uber so I have up and came over for the night. This was why I was shown a message about his "wallet". He didn't know he was showing me a message from the girl he was with and texting all day (he had texted her about his missing wallet for whatever reason). He was drunk enough to think it was the uber replying.
>>
>>18523080
Lesson of the day is, you can't be a cheater AND a drunk for long.
>>
>>18522679
He needs serious help. Normally I would suggest making him pick between getting help, or having you around. But your relationship has only been two months. Given how short your relationship has been there isn't a lot invested yet, so cut it off and run.
>>
File: 014.gif (4MB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
014.gif
4MB, 260x240px
>>18523042
>wanting to look like a twink
>>
>>18523054
His reply was that he was texting the woman for his cousin. That he asked the other girl for a "face" pic when he said "pics?" To a girl who told him she was back in town. To a stranger he askes for a face pic to "identify her" and she immediatelysent nudes. And that he was never even in that uber even though he described the driver to a tee the night before. The times dont add up, his cousin doesn't even speak english and they were "sitting together at the table" at the same time he was texting her.

I basically calles bullshit and left.
>>
>>18523334
Is there any way for an uber trip to say "canceled" and still have driven someone somewhere? Doesn't make sense to me. The driver he had was the guy he described the night he was drunk and tried to get his wallet.

I asked him how the guy stole his wallet if he was never in the car and he just said "I was just randomly making stuff up last night. I was drunk"

Seems thin to me
>>
>>18522679
Cheat on him with me, its the only way op!!
>>
>>18522679
Do not invest any more time in this 2 month relationship with a drunkard. He is punishing you simply for wanting time for yourself by pursuing other women. He is pursuing other women and its insane you even consider as truth his silly lies. Run, run, run.
>>
>>18523042

Running and sports of any kind help you out, this body it's not that much of achive.

Also it depends on your genetics and your biotype(if your fat or to skinny), look up calisthenic that you help too
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.