[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 >married >good looking >$200k combined income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1493562985729.jpg (191KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1493562985729.jpg
191KB, 850x1133px
>25
>married
>good looking
>$200k combined income and rising (work 10 hours a day)
>no friends (other guys seem like scruffy losers, girls usually don't wanna hang out with me cuz I'm married)
>bored as fuck, just feel like I'm waiting to die of old age
>>
have a kid. you'll long for these days of boredom
>>
>>18522573
>having a kid for amusement purposes

You people make me sick.
>>
>>18522556
>other guys seem like scruffy losers
That's probably a problem with your perception and not actually a problem in the other guys. Care to elaborate on what gives you this impression?
>>
>>18522577
Most guys I meet don't seem to care about appearance
>>
File: glacier national park.jpg (397KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
glacier national park.jpg
397KB, 1600x1200px
>>18522556
It sounds like you aren't really craving companionship. Take up hobbies, like woodworking or making music, and take vacations to places like Glacier Naitonal Park, where you can do all sorts of shit that you couldn't normally do, like hiking, mountain climbing, bird watching, fishing, etc, all in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
>>
>>18522584
You're right. Most guys don't care about appearance. They care about utility. A good friend is more important than a good-looking friend to most guys.
>>
>>18522587
But I have so much money (85% of that $200k is me) I don't need utility I need entertainment
>>
>>18522575
Why? What's wrong with it? People have kids for worse reasons and/or just have them without a reason, it just "happened".

Amusement seems a good reason to me, I'd rather have a successfull anon like OP spend his time educating the next generation than browsing 4chan.
>>
>>18522589
Well you're just so perfect then aren't you.
> upstart
>>
>>18522589
Money can't buy your friendships, dumbass. When I mean "utility," I mean I would take a scruffy dude that will be there for you through thick and thin over a good looking fairweather friend that won't do a single thing that inconveniences him (which, quite frankly, is the type of person YOU sound like).
>>
>>18522590
>>18522590
>People have kids for worse reasons and/or just have them without a reason, it just "happened".

That doesn't make it fucking okay. Just because some ideas are shittier doesn't mean your idea is any less shit.
>>
That's what you get for falling for marriage meme.
>>
>>18522598
He's literally not giving guy friendships a chance based on looks, rather than shared interests or personality.

The dude reeks of elitism. But, hey, it's his cross to bear, not mine, and he can drop it at any time.
>>
>>18522556
Is this pasta? I'm swear I saw this like a year ago.

(Or you've been bored for a fucking long time)
>>
>>18522556
>guys seem like scruffy losers

this is the reason why you dont have any friends.

Dont look down on people and you will find friends
>>
>>18522609
It's ok to judge others. But judging others based on looks is the most superficial shit ever, and why chicks don't ever have more than 1 close friend, and a shit ton of frenimies.
>>
>>18522584
That's not really elaboration. You stopped before you said anything of value. And from reading your responses to the rest of the thread, it seems like you yourself don't have any substance, or else you just aren't readily communicating your substance.
>>
>>18522613

its the same as judging people based how much income they have.

My friends are my friends because I can feel completly at ease with my mates.

They are different bunch of people: There's english teacher, construction worker and office clerk and we drink and smoke and have fun. Nobody is looking down on anyone for no reason.
>>
>>18522556
Tristian says, "Maybe you should fuck your wife more".
>>
>>18522630
Well, I didn't really mean that it was ok to judge based on income.

I meant that if your "friend" cheated all his other friends in front of you, there's a good chance he'll do it to you given the chance. Shit like that.
>>
Deep down I just want to be around cute girls I think...
>>
>>18522556
Maybe no friends thing is because all people think you're a bit unlikable.
Entertain yourself faggot
>>
>>18522645
Why? There's nothing to cute girls. The vast majority of them have never had to face any sort of adversity. The vast majority of them have never needed to develop a social skillset, as they have been able to skate by on their cuteness. The vast majority of them don't really care about you, and only care about what you can do for them.
>>
>>18522645
So you want to cheat?
>>
>>18522656
>The vast majority of them have never had to face any sort of adversity. The vast majority of them have never needed to develop a social skillset, as they have been able to skate by on their cuteness. The vast majority of them don't really care about you, and only care about what you can do for them.

You basically just described myself
>>
>>18522661
Yep dicks and their bait threads
>>
>>18522658
No just have cute girl friends
>>
>>18522661
So you're saying that you're a superficial person and want superficial friends? You don't want to improve yourself? You don't want to push yourself to your limits?

If so, then I don't know why anyone would marry you for anything but your money (at which point, they'll probably divorce you and take half your shit the second they find someone with some depth to them).
>>
>>18522664
How will your wife feel about it?
>>
>>18522670
I doubt he cares. He doesn't give a shit about anything but looks, by his own admission. Imagine the head cheerleader in HS, then take that brain out, and plant it into a dude with a 200k/yr job.

I'd rather make minimum wage (I don't - I make slightly less than half what he does), and have some depth to me, than be him.

By his own admission, he doesn't want deep, philosophical conversations. He doesn't want friends that will help him with anything. He doesn't even want to gain experiences by exploring the world. He just wants to be surrounded with eye candy. No wonder he's bored.
>>
>>18522675
If I were stupid I wouldn't be making good money
But yes my needs are very basic

Oh well back to the internet fishing for girls
>>
>>18522688
Are you saying that all head cheerleaders are unintelligent? Head Cheerleader in my HS was in AP classes. She was still shallow as fuck.

Intelligence does not equal depth.
>>
>>18522608
>still on 4chan after all this time
>>
>>18522698
Yeah I'm not a deep person
>>
File: baby.jpg (76KB, 908x1024px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
76KB, 908x1024px
>>18522590
Dont even bother anon. There are nihilists who gets triggered by normies having babies.

>>18522556
Op, pic related. Time to make a baby! Have more than one so you cant raise it as spoiled brat. 3 is good count.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.