[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't spoken to a female friend for a while. Do I contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1500147095911.jpg (152KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500147095911.jpg
152KB, 640x640px
Haven't spoken to a female friend for a while. Do I contact her to meet up or leave it until she wants to catch up, if ever. We havnt really had a good convo since most her messages were one or two word replies...
>>
>>18521508
Just hit her up weirdo.
>>
>>18521516
O shiiet. Is it really that simple? I've been actually trying to ignore her but i think about her everyday...
>>
>>18521530
Ok, so: is she a friend or just a facebook friend you want to fuck?
>>
>>18521530
Yes, it's really that simple. You thinking about it is what's making it difficult.
>>
>>18521537
A friend that I dont want to fuck, although i do have fantasies that i may act out ib spare time. We have not been communicating with each other for a while now and so i thought to just end the friendship and move on as she doesn't seem interested taking 25+mins to reply
>>
i'm in a similar case but i think it'd be pointless to make anothr thread. i wasnt too close with her but we had some chemistry between us and i want to fuck her. the obvious thing here is to hit her up as well but being the pussy that i am i'm thinking about all the cons of doing so
>>
>>18521545
>although i do have fantasies that i may act out ib spare time
>so i thought to just end the friendship
the obvious is t try and fuck her then, if it goes well you smash, if it doesnt you ended the friendship
>>
>>18521550
But i dont want to. Shes not my ideal type
>>
>>18521554
So what are you even trying to accomplish?
>>
I have a similar predicament OP except my friend lives far away, neither of us drive and the buses don't run by her house.

Don't really feel comfortable asking her to meet me somewhere that she has to walk 20 minutes to get to.
>>
>>18521579
I have a lack of close friends. Where she would be my first close female friend who at one point really seemed to care about me, i guess she is also like that with others she is closw to.

I would not really gain much besides social interactions which i have lacked. A friend who i can hang out with is what ive never had and maybe she can be that friend...
>>
>>18521589
Just talk to her. Ask her to have lunch with you or something.
>>
>>18521591
What are other options to hang out?
>>
>>18521589
Well then just have a chill time with her. And in case you're male, keep it friendshippy.
If you want her to be a friend, treat her like one.
>>
>>18521592
Why would you not want to hang out with a friend?
>>
>>18521583
20 minutes is not all too bad? Why not get bikes or meet halfway for a qalk together
>>
>>18521597
I should have been clearer. Other options in how i can ask instead of "lunch" which sounds less laid back and restricted
>>
>>18521594
How do i treat a friend? I believe she finds me mean/rude but accepting of it
>>
>>18521605
Do you have any activities you do? You could invite her to that.

You could invite her to watch a movie.

You could invite her to a sporting event.

You could plainly say that you want to catch up and invite her to go sit in a park and talk with you.

You could invite her to literally anything that the both of you would enjoy doing.

You are overthinking this. People enjoy hanging out! Grabbing lunch with someone is not "restricted". Seriously OP, I want you to go and contact her right now asking her to do something. Stop thinking, start acting!

>>18521607
Stop being mean and rude. Be interested in what she has to say. Just be a kind person.
>>
>>18521607
Also to add. Sometimes i feel she only contacts me when bored and ""uses"" me. And so i feel less inclined to give into her
>>
>>18521614
I really appreciate it. I know i am over analysing what may occur in the situation of messaging. Ill give it a go, there really isnt anything to lose but to gain i guess
>>
>>18521621
No problem man, I can sympathize with how you're feeling. I used to be hyper-analytical about these situations too. It will get better with practice.

>>18521615
If YOU show initiative this won't be possible.
>>
>>18521607
What does she find rude?
>>
>>18521643
I curse sometime and curse towards her in playful manner ofc. She sometimes does the same back

>>18521634
Wow, anon. You have shifted the way i now view this for the better!
>>
>>18521547
bump
>>
>>18521711
Make another thread. Your situation is nothing like OP's. If you want short advice: go and talk to her.
>>
File: 20170716_015922.png (131KB, 900x1052px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_015922.png
131KB, 900x1052px
>>18521634
Is this a good responce?
>>
File: 20170716_015455.png (609KB, 898x1260px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_015455.png
609KB, 898x1260px
>>18521975
>>
>>18521980
I don't understand what's going on here (what is with the gorilla?) but if that "okay" was agreeing to hang out I'd say you did OK.
>>
Aren't phone numbers attached and saved to an email account these days?

Doesn't look good op
>>
>>18521994
Eh. Its just a reaction pic that i send instead of emojis
>>
>>18522003
Im confused. What are you trying to tell me?
>>
>>18522003
Ah.

"New phone who dis" is what i say, in a humorous fashion, in reply to something i dont agree upon. She used it in jest
>>
>>18522030
I think you're good OP. I still don't understand what's going on at the top of the first image though.

That said you and your friend's text lingo is foreign to me and I might be missing something.

Oh, and stop sending people reaction pictures. It's weird.
>>
>>18522034
Top of first image is me asking her whether she woukd like to eat XYX.

Our text lingo, for the aforementioned message atleast, is what can be called banter or close to

But she likes it when i send memes/reaction images? Do i stop because its not normal, we have a understanding between eachother and its become standard for me to send such images
>>
>>18522060
OK I think you did fine then. Enjoy your hangout.

Well, if she enjoys the reaction images don't stop I guess. Ultimately I'm a stranger who doesn't know you or your friend. *I* feel like it's weird and would never do it with my friends, but if you guys are cool with it then there's no reason to stop.
>>
>>18522070
Awesome. What time would be a good start of the catch up? 11am?
>>
>>18522096
That's fine. Just see what she thinks.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.