[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to say first that I shower every day. About a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: SBpatrick.jpg (50KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
SBpatrick.jpg
50KB, 338x500px
I just want to say first that I shower every day. About a month ago, I was scratching my bellybutton and felt a film over it, which I peeled off. Since then, I always scrub my belly button because I don't know if that was mold or what. The problem is, I can't stop picking at the scabs that grow over it from all the peeling and scrubbing.

I can deal with this, but the problem is...I bled through my shirt at work in the belly button area. The first time I just told my coworkers that I had a nosebleed onto my shirt. But it happened again yesterday in the same spot. What do I tell people?

I'm thinking about saying my umbilical cord wasn't detached properly as a baby. Bandaids won't stay on because of the innie belly button hole. What's the stuff that peels off?
>>
You're flaying your skin off. There's actually a scientific term for this terrible habit but I don't know it.
Good job.
>>
>>18521461
Isn't that related to psychological stuff? I feel mentally stable.
>>
>>18521461

trichotillomania?
>>
>>18521461
You're looking for dermatillomania AKA excoriation or skin picking disorder.

It can be caused by anxiety but it can also be caused by itch. For you, OP, it's likely itch because of scabs. What you should do is clean it and then put a big bandage over it to make it so you can't pick. I know you say they don't stick, but get a larger one, one of the big squares used for larger wounds. Leave it on until it heals, and then be more gentle with the area.

It's good to clean it every so often but the skin is very thin there. A little soap and very gentle rubbing is enough.
>>
>>18521560
That's for hair anon
>>
>>18521571
who is to say there's no hair there?
>>
>>18521561
Thanks about the gentle rubbing. I tried a big bandaid, but I sweated it off. It somehow traveled down my pant leg and ended up on the floor of the break room.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.