[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so weird? I don't even have female friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: 1499646858595.jpg (200KB, 1080x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1499646858595.jpg
200KB, 1080x1346px
Why are women so weird?

I don't even have female friends anymore..,they're more like acquaintances. I don't get them but I probably should because I'm one of them. They're usually so passive aggressive, fake and sensitive. I don't understand how men can handle dating them. It's like walking on eggshells because you can't say certain things and on top of that they talk about the most boring things. Like ill talk to a guy for hours about stupid funny shit but with girls I have to talk about how I'm feeling, their day, their cat, what I bought, listen to their life story. Why?
>>
what do you consider "stupid funny shit"? iow, if you could choose freely, what would you want to talk about?
>>
>I don't understand how men can handle dating them.
Fucking a pussy just feels THAT good, that's why
To be serious though, just try to find the right girls to be friends with. I would advice against getting too many guy friends because the guys who will want to date you will see it as a red flag
>>
File: park-2.jpg (317KB, 1272x898px) Image search: [Google]
park-2.jpg
317KB, 1272x898px
>understand how men can handle dating them
You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>18521008
Anything can be funny without limits. Morbidity, human behaviour, immature shit, sarcasm, stereotypes, politics, science. Anything but goddamn small talk.
>>
>>18521034
well, i'm in the same boat and sometimes i wonder if all girls secretely are like that and just don't show it infront of each other because they all think they "can't be like that" around girls. might be worth a try to "let the mask slip" and see the reactions. ofc you shouldn't make racist comments to your extremely liberal friends, but i'm sure you have some common sense.
>>
I'm a guy and I get along better with women. Still no gf though.
Men are fucking stupid, all they do is talk about how every random woman has an "awesome ass" and about Netflix.
>>
>>18521130
besides competing about who has the best job or who knows more about some stupid subject.
I've only been able to discuss art and philosophy with women. Men are dead ends.
>>
>>18521002
>why are they so passive aggressive and sensitive
low test

>why do they prefer to talk about shit like pets and feelings and shopping
estrogen
>>
>>18521130
>Men are fucking stupid, all they do is talk about how every random woman has an "awesome ass" and about Netflix.
You're hanging with boys, not men.
>>
>>18521137
>>18521002
To add to this, women are just as educated (if not more educated) than men these days.

This means you can steer the conversation in a preferred direction, and talk about whatever you want. Only some weakling sits through a conversation he doesn't want to have, getting passively aggressed at, only to bitch about it on 4chan the next day.

Therein lies your problem, yourself, not the entire opposite sex. If you are a man, and you have all of this testosterone making you a man, then direct the conversation and don't allow women to get aggressive with you.

If you can't stand being aggressed at, either shut them down or leave. If you don't want to talk about something, then don't fucking talk about it. It's pre-school, my man.
>>
>>18521002
I only waste my time dating for the end result of getting laid on the regular, that's literally the only reason why I even give you the time of day. If women didnt have vaginas' then I would see you similar to birds or squirrels. Just apart of the background scenery
>>
>>18521146
University is a meme in the 21th century.

Talented people don't need it anymore.
>>
I guess you're one of those 'I'm not like other girls' girl.

You're obviously a selfish bitch. Sharing or at least listening to how others feel is essential to communication. If you want to start a topic, you need to start it or find a different group.

If you can't even say what the 'stupid funny shit' is how is it better than what you talk to women with?
>>
>>18521130
>>18521133

That's cause you're either too beta or too much of a faggot to kick it with men. I've had discussions up the ass about life, death, space, and the end of it all with guys. Women I can barely get past why she spends so much time on snapchat, so I can see why you dont fit in bitch boy.
>>
>>18521130
Don't hate your fellow man. You clearly hang around the wrong crowd. Men of culture are capable of having sophisticated conversations. Men are also capable of great feats of heroism. Sounds like you are just hanging around bottom of the barrel people in general.
>>
>>18521161
Lol those chicks are classic cause they're so much alike to other cunts and they dont realize it.
>>
File: 1057full.jpg (582KB, 1057x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1057full.jpg
582KB, 1057x1440px
>>18521155
And to add to the conversation. I love women who hangs around men.
>>
>>18521155
The fact you only think in absolutes shows you could use some more education, however good you are at your trade.

A. Some people need college courses, and others don't.
B. Everyone needs formal education. The coding test you might be studying for was designed and approved by a board of certified experts.
>>
>>18521162
I think your brain is so narrow that you can only think about sex and football, that's why you can only have a "conversation" with men.
>>
>>18521166
It's natural human arrogance to think we are "special" or "different" from others. Once you learn to cast away your pride it actually makes it a lot easier to get along with others. You can find something in common with anyone if you focus on what makes you similar. Most people want to set themselves apart from others so they don't even bother.
>>
>>18521172
I have a masters.
>>
Protip OP: straight men don't ever hang around women unless they are after sex. That's the cold hard truth. Surely they can really like the girl, but at the end of the day that's what it boils down to. If a non nu-male guy knows for a fact he ain't gonna get any, he will always choose hanging out with his best bud instead. Guy friends provide every everything a guy needs except pussy.
>>
>>18521173
I think you're petty style of shit-slinging is only going to lower the conversation. Are you female, and offended?

Anyway, the guy says alpha and beta. He's obviously an intellectual lost cause, and a bitter loser.
>>
File: 1422985031814.jpg (76KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
1422985031814.jpg
76KB, 600x386px
I have no life so I just talk about tv and anime. Or times when I used to be happy, or how miserable I am now. But mostly escapist shit. I hate shopping and talking about other people's feelings when they're really shallow and privileged in life and expect me to feel bad for them when they know I have it 10x worse and I'll outright tell them I don't care, so maybe you're just not being blunt enough.
>>
>>18521177
Yeah, I've met medical doctors who don't know what they're talking about at all in the abstract.

Anyway, people who don't think education is important might as well not have a masters, except for the purposes of getting hired, in which case that is a bad investment and a waste of time.
>>
>>18521181
All I said was that talented people don't waste money and time on university.
>>
>>18521002
Quick story. So I been dating this girl for 6 months or so. I was neve loyal to her. Even before we smashed I was smashing other girls.

So recently she started acting funny. Kind of normal tells shes cheating. She admits it and starts crying saying she's sorry.

I felt nothing. I just said well talk about it later. I still don't care. I like her but she was the one who kind of pushed us into the relationship zone it wasn't me. I wanted fuck buddies from the get go.

I'll never admit I cheated on her this entire time because that would hurt her feelings. 2 make her feel her cheating was justified and blame me for it.

What should I do?
>>
>>18521193
but you can't even back up your point and half way through the convo you revert back to the beginning

so I would say that you're not a trusted source on whether or not education is important
>>
>>18521146
They may have an education, but they're just as bland as the ones that don't.
Education =\= knowledge\experience\imagination.
Basically, they memorised shit to get an education, but otherwise they're as mentally sound as a spoilt child.
>>
>>18521204
I knew one of you losers was going to take me saying "women have heard about a lot of things" as a ringing endorsement for the sex in general, and say some MGTOW pathetic bullshit
>>
>>18521202
Buy Nintendo stocks.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>18521209
It's just an universal truth that women in general have the mental and emotional capacity of a robot mixed with a child, which means that any education they gain is meaningless in the bigger picture that life paints.

Also, I'm not MGTOW. Got back with my ex recently.
>>
>>18521203
I never said that it wasn't import, get out of here. It is important. I said:
>University is a meme in the 21th century.
>Talented people don't need it anymore.
The majority of graduates can't pay off their student loans, the majority of graduates can't find relevant work after graduating, and the majority finds an occupation unrelated to their degree, 10 years later.

It's high school 2.0
>>
>>18521002
>It's like walking on eggshells because you can't say certain things
yup sums up like 90% of all girls i ever met. two female "friends" of mine are especially retarded in that department lol
>>
>>18521224
>I'm not MGTOW
no, you sound far worse. tell your robot child I said good luck.

>>18521236
It's not the college's fault that not every major is marketable in all places at all times. How is the college responsible for what's going on in the job market? They offer majors that are marketable, and they offers ones that aren't. Students can bitch about it all they want, but it's their responsibility at the end of the day.

>it's high school 2.0

no shit it literally comes after high school. high school is middle school 2.0 is elementary school 2.0 is daycare 2.0

just saying "wooouhhh it could be better" is not really saying anything at all
>>
>>18521002

Because females aren't raised to be "women" any more.
>>
>>18521249
>It's not the college's fault that not every major is marketable in all places at all times. How is the college responsible for what's going on in the job market? They offer majors that are marketable, and they offers ones that aren't. Students can bitch about it all they want, but it's their responsibility at the end of the day.
I'm not saying it's their fault. I'm saying that the value it once possessed isn't there anymore. It's because talent have access to other sources of information.
>>
>>18521255
right but if you think people just accessing information on their own is as fool proof and efficient as formal education then you're being foolish
>>
File: alexa_cringe.png (106KB, 196x224px) Image search: [Google]
alexa_cringe.png
106KB, 196x224px
>>18521249
>wah, fucking MGTOW loser
>but I'm not MGTOW
>wah, worse than MGTOW, fucking loser
Impressive for a low test male.
>>
>>18521258
Talent does. Which is what I have been saying all this time.
>>
>>18521179
Damn son, how'd you manage to insult me and the other guy in one fell swoop. I'm actually pretty impressed. Although next time I wouldn't chalk a person up to the buzzwords they use on 4chan of all places. If that were the case then every social media users would be a 'bitter loser'
>>
>>18521271
okay you malignant piece of garbage. not religious, but call yourself jesus around me and see a low test male fucks you up.
>>
>>18521284
so he is a bitter loser, you are a wom who gets triggered, and you have correct identified me as a bitter loser

all by the buzzwords we use. and 4chan says sociology is not a real science.
>>
>>18521280
right but some people have to be normal people, whether they like it or not, and formal education (even though it's getting expensive wow) is the best way for them to...get an education.
>>
File: 1498093902856.jpg (203KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498093902856.jpg
203KB, 1280x1920px
>>18521297
Don't worry, I think women are great.
>>
File: whats_wrong_with_you.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
whats_wrong_with_you.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18521286
You remind me of those dyel antifa guys threatening right-wingers over social media.
In other words, notify your local school, Jimbo.
>>
>>18521301
I think college is pretty great, even though it's executed like high school 2.0 as you said.

the high school I went to had a little bit of substance to it, but for something that takes 4 years it was a huge waste of time.

I think a lot of things can be better. Hopefully they will be one day.
>>
>>18521307
I would rather be a corny pretend hero than a corny pretend devil. there's only one good place for devils, my man.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>18521321
>I would rather be a corny pretend hero than a corny pretend devil

>only one good place for devils
That is?
>>
>>18521340
shitty hell
>>
>>18521349
>be athiest
>wish hell upon a person for not being a feminine bitch like yourself
>>
>>18521364
how intellectual. you should write a shitty blog
>>
>>18521373
You sound like a woman.
>>
Just stop hanging out with those types of women. I'm sure there are plenty of women who have similar interests and sense of humor.
>>
File: 1499266142047.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499266142047.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18521002
You are lucky all you need is to find provider. We boys have to deal with pic related.
>>
File: Chadworth and Penelope.jpg (91KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Chadworth and Penelope.jpg
91KB, 500x750px
>>18521457
Thank god men don't.
>>
>>18521049
Lol I do try, everytime I do this they look offended or brush it off.
>>
>>18521161
Bitch, I'd bore myself talking about my day. Small talk is unnecessary bullshit.
>>
>>18521469
Well played. Would you consider tiger woods as chad? Still lost more than half of his shit. There are probably more good examples of chads who went (semi) crazy due to bitches.

:-)
>>
>>18521292
But I'm not a woman lol I think you have the whole argument confused my man.
>>
Guys are just better really. Most women gossip about every damn person they know, including their friends. They also don't have a sense of humor and get offended by everything. Now I know a few females but they're not what I would call close buddies. Not to mention most women I know don't even wanna be around me because I'm quote on quote "weird" when they don't even take the time to know me at all? Why do I have to be a grill when we all fucking suck?
>>
>>18521528
Oh, and living to their standards of life instead of yours. With women, there is no such thing as "individuality". I hate to say it but that kind of sucks.
>>
>>18521485
That is self-imposed. He cheated left and right.
>>
>>18521142
I can't name any of these people, though I'm supposing they're all in one form of show business or another.
>>
>>18521483
Hello, you start with small talk and then move on to other topics.

Holy shit. Common courtesy.
>>
>>18521574
Paypal mafia.

baka
>>
>>18521002
>but with girls I have to talk about how I'm feeling, their day, their cat, what I bought, listen to their life story. Why?
No, you don't? What? I talk with my gf about everything.

>>18521130
I honesty haven't met a single person who uses Netflix.
>>
>>18521658
I'll pass.
>>
>>18521692
>No, you don't? What?
1st of all you don't know me

2nd of all your gf is one person and your gonna use one girl to represent girls while I'm talking about about a multitude of girls I've met.
>>
>>18521945
Your loss.

You just sound like a fucking kill joy.
>>
>>18521960
Not really. I get to enjoy life without having to involve myself with pointless details in other people's lives. Feels good man.
>>
>>18521967
>complains about lady 'friends'
>not wanting to know details

Man, you're just a shit friend then.
>>
>>18521988
Maybe everybody has a different definition for friend. I know when my friends try to pry details from my life or ask me about my feelings, job, family it gets a little annoying. When was privacy not common courtesy?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.