[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a long while, I was one of those guys that convinced himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: kermy 5.jpg (8KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
kermy 5.jpg
8KB, 236x226px
For a long while, I was one of those guys that convinced himself he was okay with not having a girlfriend or staying a virgin for life. Partly because I was too busy playing vidya or delving further into hobbies, mostly because I'm a beta cuck that was legitimately terrified of the idea of being in a relationship.
All of that changed recently.

>be me
>best friend that I also have a bit of a crush on is going to ax
>talking to her about first/second day of ax
>"you should go on the last day! I'm gonna be cosplaying!"
>I wasn't even thinking about going because I didn't know anyone who was going and I would have ended up going by myself
>last day is on 4th of july though, I got nothing better to do so I may as well go
>tell her that the only reason I'm going is because of her (this is important)

>day before the event
>"hey, is it okay if I don't cosplay tomorrow? I'm really tired"
>kinda upset cuz that was like 90% of the reason I said yes, but I still wanted to see her so whatever
>a few hours later
>"hey, I might only be able to hang for a few hours tomorrow, I have a lot of people coming out to see me"
>areyoufuckingserious.gif
>okay, so what time are you going then?
>"idk, whenever my friend decides to pick me up"

>7:00 am
>got there early because I want to make the most of my $60
>also don't wanna wait in mile-long lines that loop around the block
>find out one of my good friends was going and we meet up and have a good time
>still waiting for my best friend to respond so I know what time to meet up with her
>12:00pm
>"hey, I can hang for like an hour, where are you?"
>I'm in artist valley
>"oh nvm LOL"
>????????
>absolutely fucking sick of her shit at this point
>look at some prints and buy some keychains
>an hour passes
>been up since 5:30, I'm exhausted and pissed
>arrange for my sister to come and pick me up
>walk out the doors of the convention center
>get a phone call
>"hey I can hang now, where are you?"
>I'm going home.
>>
File: HxgozZ3.png (141KB, 557x288px) Image search: [Google]
HxgozZ3.png
141KB, 557x288px
>finally get home
>sweetrelief.jpg
>figure that she'll text me at some point and apologize
>three days pass
>check up on her snapchat story
>she posted some snaps of her hanging out with this guy
>probably the same friend she ditched me for
>too pissed to say anything about it
>another three days pass
>she still hasn't said anything about the issue
>I basically have to fucking confront her about it
>we talk it out and she apologizes and things are okay again

>finally hang out with her yesterday
>she starts talking about her crush
>I ask her some questions about him
>turns out, it's the same fucking dude that she was getting a ride with to ax (and probably riding)
>mfw I spent $60 to get cucked
>mfw my crush is already interested in someone else
>>
I'm pretty fucking tired of being pulled by my dick and I'm definitely sick of being single. I've never had a real relationship and I've never been on an official date.
The furthest I've ever gone with a girl is hand holding. All of the girls that I find interesting and fun to be around, I'm too scared to ask them out because I don't want to lose our friendship. And even when a girl is interested in me, I'm too scared to say that I like them.
The last girl that liked me was 14. I don't swing that way.

So I guess I need advice on how to stop being a beta virgin.
>>
File: 1411647687065.png (996KB, 750x598px) Image search: [Google]
1411647687065.png
996KB, 750x598px
>help me /adv/ I fell for a cosplayer girl
>I interacted with a cosplayer girl
>>
>>18521429
Was friends with her before she got into cosplaying, but u right
>>
Gain some self-respect and stop hanging out with people who clearly don't give a fuck about you. That's a start.
>>
>>18520786
>How do I stop being a beta virgin?

The problem with your request is the lack of listed criteria you hope to meet aside from the virgin part. Paying a prostitute doesn't get you out of the "beta" category though.

We need to know, specifically, what you consider necessary criteria for not being a beta virgin, or something about you and your situation you want to be different. Otherwise, this advice is just going to be shit.
>>
Your first step is to stop getting crushes at all. Read Models by Mark Manson.
Also never go somewhere FOR someone, only go WITH them. If you weren't driving there together or agreed to a specific time to meet, and you didn't want to go, don't go.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.