[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no motivation to leave my house or to do study, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475172027593.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475172027593.png
696KB, 633x758px
I have no motivation to leave my house or to do study, how do I fix this?
>>
>>18520483
to study*
>>
What do you have to study? Do you have an exam soon? If you have an exam maybe something like this works: make a list of songs you want to listen to, maybe songs from the soundtrack of a movie you like. Study for some amount of minutes, then reward yourself with 1 song, then study more minutes, then another song, and so on. This is just an example, what I mean is just find a way to give yourself rewards but discipline yourself to work a bit for them and to not take long rests.
As for no motivavion to leave my house... well Idk how to fix that. Maybe check online if there are some art expositions or stuff like that, stuff you can go to all by yourself. Maybe places where you can meet random people that in case your first impression sucks it doesn't matter because they are strangers. But also that you aren't forced to meet people. But if you do that's great.
>>
Force yourself to do at least one minute of each every day. It doesn't sound like much but it builds on itself. Commit to this and never skip a day and soon you'll be on the path to recovery. Don't be discouraged if you fail along the way, failure is a normal part of life and a healthy one if you can learn from it.

With this you will be able to accomplish many things in your life. Good luck, friend.
>>
>>18520499
>>18520504
I like both of these an awful lot, thanks guys.

As for leaving outside, it's less that I don't have anywhere to go and more that it makes me really anxious thinking about it, I don't have a car so whatever I do I'll have to be around people, even if just walking down the sidewalk by them.
>>
>>18520483
Change your situation to something really shitty then decide if studying and going outdoors feels so bad.

Sell all your electronics, join the local YMCA, get a job and save up to go travelling.

Or don't, order some of pizza, that always makes me feel good
>>
Do it anyways.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.